Angela Simmons is engaged vol. to who

Angela looks like the type of chick I get tired of. Vanessa the type to have me apologizing for buying the wrong milk.

I honestly have never heard of this chick besides the Yo Gotti song. I'm just gonna assume she's Russell Simmons daughter after reading through the thread.

Man y'all have got to stop gassing basic women just because they have some fame :rofl:

How is this threadworthy? Pics were underwhelming. I'm sure most of NT have smashed finer girls.

Last edited:
I honestly have never heard of this chick besides the Yo Gotti song. I'm just gonna assume she's Russell Simmons daughter after reading through the thread.

Man y'all have got to stop gassing basic women just because they have some fame :rofl:

How is this threadworthy? Pics were underwhelming. I'm sure most of NT have smashed finer girls.
So you saw 37 pics of Rev Run, and the fact that it's been stated multiple times that's his daughter in the three9, and still got Russell Simmons out of that? Come on, G.

So you saw 37 pics of Rev Run, and the fact that it's been stated multiple times that's his daughter in the three9, and still got Russell Simmons out of that? Come on, G.

View media item 2011709
I thought Rev Run and Russell Simmons were the same person this whole time man.

Who the hell is Joseph Simmons?!

View media item 2011710
I'll exit the thread gracefully now :rofl:

I thought Rev Run and Russell Simmons were the same person this whole time man.

Who the hell is Joseph Simmons?!

I'll exit the thread gracefully now
roll.gif
Give up your screename, B.  Straight culture vulture 
mean.gif

nah man im not seeing the Vanessa > Angela that some of yall are talking about

vanessa dont even got no mass, and her boobs are probably looking ripe from the pregnancy.... even when you google search vanessa simmons, angelas booty still all over the place why is that??

View media item 2011796
View media item 2011778
View media item 2011780
View media item 2011803
View media item 2011805
View media item 2011806

apologize about the milk all you want, if angela is annoying atleast i can take my anger out on via back shots

Last edited:
nah man im not seeing the Vanessa > Angela that some of yall are talking about

vanessa dont even got no mass, and her boobs are probably looking ripe from the pregnancy.... even when you google search vanessa simmons, angelas booty still all over the place why is that??

View media item 2011796
View media item 2011778
View media item 2011780
View media item 2011803
View media item 2011805
View media item 2011806

apologize about the milk all you want, if angela is annoying atleast i can take my anger out on via back shots

So all you care about is mass?

Savage.

The best situation would be to clap angela's cheeks while making eye contact with Vanessa.

Back
Top Bottom