Angie Varona: Her story

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Man, I don't want to fight you. I'm just looking out. Again, think about the JCrew.

I don't fight people man. My mom's maiden name is Gandhi (srs).
577950_o.gif

I'm with it tomorrow.. just like stated before ksteezy is frail too and dresses like a fake Scott disick and he'll get his shoulders clapped too.. I'm not with Internet gooning, This ain't I$$

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

I'm with it tomorrow.. just like stated before ksteezy is frail too and dresses like a fake Scott disick and he'll get his shoulders clapped too.. I'm not with Internet gooning, This ain't I$$

ight bet, at sun down for dramatic effect.....cool?
ill be wearing my Oly VII's 

Chill guys, dude said if you record it youre getting clapped too. 

Real talk though, when we started replacing "fat" with "big"?
NTers bout that sugar coating life.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Chill guys, dude said if you record it youre getting clapped too. 

@#@$ is getting too real in here, dudes about that "catching a murder case over a keyboard" life 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

idc what sneakers you're gonna be wearing.. i can't take a man who dresses like a metrosexual serious, u said crotona park right? that's a few blocks away from me, my slime jeff gonna bring a cam so NT this will be recorded

Originally Posted by ksteezy

idc what sneakers you're gonna be wearing.. i can't take a man who dresses like a metrosexual serious, u said crotona park right? that's a few blocks away from me, my slime jeff gonna bring a cam so NT this will be recorded
bro and i cant take a man who goes outside with his boy in matching clothes serious......
nerd.gif

She's getting Kardashian level notoriety...She might have a reality show within the next couple of years

angie-varona-48.jpg

So she's crying because all those "private" pics "leaked" when she was younger. But now that she is of age, she feels comfortable enough to have her own website to post the same exact type of pics. And she has the nerve to make a video trying to garner sympathy?

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

this dude diego doin the carmelo anthony backpedal 
laugh.gif

npq61d.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom