Animal cruelty "From Farm to Fridge" Warning: Graphic images

..damn son.... that just turned my stomach... damn....

i hope the law steps up More to stop these kind of animal cruelty...

NOW I'M %#*!$++ HUNGRY!  I MUST FEEEEED! 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by pftjordans

The govt won't do anything until this leads to a pandemic that turns 3/4s of America into zombies. It's pathetic the crap we have to ingest to maximize profits.

Originally Posted by pftjordans

The govt won't do anything until this leads to a pandemic that turns 3/4s of America into zombies. It's pathetic the crap we have to ingest to maximize profits.

I can't even front, this doesn't move me one bit. Sucks for these animals but its tough luck, they need to step they foodchain game up.

I can't even front, this doesn't move me one bit. Sucks for these animals but its tough luck, they need to step they foodchain game up.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This is why eventually I only wanna eat hunted animals. Get me some rabbit and deer and I'll be straight.

way ahead of you. deer meat is delicious.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This is why eventually I only wanna eat hunted animals. Get me some rabbit and deer and I'll be straight.

way ahead of you. deer meat is delicious.
pimp.gif

I saw something like this on Faces of Death.... The movie was banned through out 40 countries back in the 70s because it showed graphic scenes. Also, similar clips in the beginning of the slaughter house practices and a scene of baby seals getting wacked on the head with boat paddles then skinned alive seconds after... Horrible stuff if you ask me... But whatever is outta sight is outta mind for the people who don't work around death in fields like these... If anyones seen Faces of Death yeah I know it's kinda old.. But if you haven't and your SUPER fascinated with videos like these. FOD covers many different aspects of death, try and find this flix if you can...weirdos! lol 
laugh.gif

the baby male chicks had me a tear...
frown.gif

I've never seen such a thoroughly shot out slaughter house documentary before.. this one definitely takes the win..IMO

poor baby chicks...
frown.gif

I saw something like this on Faces of Death.... The movie was banned through out 40 countries back in the 70s because it showed graphic scenes. Also, similar clips in the beginning of the slaughter house practices and a scene of baby seals getting wacked on the head with boat paddles then skinned alive seconds after... Horrible stuff if you ask me... But whatever is outta sight is outta mind for the people who don't work around death in fields like these... If anyones seen Faces of Death yeah I know it's kinda old.. But if you haven't and your SUPER fascinated with videos like these. FOD covers many different aspects of death, try and find this flix if you can...weirdos! lol 
laugh.gif

the baby male chicks had me a tear...
frown.gif

I've never seen such a thoroughly shot out slaughter house documentary before.. this one definitely takes the win..IMO

poor baby chicks...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom