Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDAzNjUyNzUzNzQmcHQ9MTI*MDM2NTMxODYyOCZwPTM5NjkyMSZkPUVtaW5lbStDb3VudGRvd24rV2lkZ2V*Jmc9MiZ*PSZvPTc*NmNiYzQ*ZDQzNDQwMWI4YmExNmQ5NTUzZmM5ZmMxJm9mPTA=.gif

Requesting and sharing music is NOTallowed.

Please do not:
-Ask people to email you albums.
-Ask people to send you albums via AIM.
-Ask for help with file sharing programs, i.e. MIRC, etc.
-Offer Music on NT, i.e. "If anyone wants this album, hit me on AIM or email me."
-Link to shared music.
-Post tracklists and filenames as soon as an illegal bootleg becomes available.
- Post threads about album leaks, i.e. "it's here/ check X website/ blabla album leaked/it's has been ripped, etc." Any wink-wink nudge-nudgetype behavior will not go ignored.
-Otherwise aid others in locating illegal downloads.

Profanity and partially edited profanity is not allowed.

It's rough, I know. Posting song titles and lyrics without some sort of edited profanity can become tedious. But the fact is that these rules have been inplace before there even was a Music Forum. Please respect them.

man i love eminem but his new album is going to suck but thanks for the info

He should've used pills... Since its called "Relapse" and all...

ANYway this is gonna SUCK, hopefully it sells well enuff to get 50 a release date...

im pretty sure those are pills on the cover....and its
laugh.gif
how NT stays judging albums based on album covers, tracklisings etc before even hearing themusic... still lookin forward to the album

those are def pills fam
roll.gif
roll.gif

also it is looking Paper Trail inspired...I just hope the album dope

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I highly doubt that this is the official cover.
-The Juice

looks like it could be...we shall soon find out...
nerd.gif

if it is nice concept with the pills and all....hopefully the "not for kids" cover will lead to a "not for kids" album
pimp.gif

hyped to see what this album has in store... i'm sure no matter how bad the first single or two are.. the album cuts are gonna be sick

Back
Top Bottom