Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Hope the album is as dope as the album cover
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

clearly bit Paper Trail
laugh.gif

but its all good

Yeah because Paper Trail was the first album cover to feature the artists's face.

C'mon u know what he's talking about...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

clearly bit Paper Trail
laugh.gif

but its all good

Yeah because Paper Trail was the first album cover to feature the artists's face.

I kinda do but it's not like T.I.'s album cover was the first to do that lets be honest.

And Em's next single drops today called "3 AM." Some chick told me the joint is a PROBLEM and it's what we've all been waiting for.

So let me get this straight Em drops a single and most people feel that it's some BS for the Kids then he drops his album cover and it's to much forthe kids? So is he suppose to do what he wants or is he suppose to cater to the kids? Anyways i'm looking foward to the album.

Dope concept for the cover but I feel it would have been more powerful without his face in the middle...

clearly bit Paper Trail
laugh.gif

but its all good

I kinda do but it's not like T.I.'s album cover was the first to do that lets be honest.

And Em's next single drops today called "3 AM." Some chick told me the joint is a PROBLEM and it's what we've all been waiting for.

you sure? I checked on google but seemed like more of a rumor than anything.

04_ghostface_lgl.jpg

YaknowhatI'msayin? +##!%* +##!%* +##!%* +##!%* is bitin off your
album cover and #$%%
Yeah!
Whoa bad enough they biting lines like +##!%* killed me
Yeah
When they came with some T.I., +##!%* bit offa Tips #$%%!

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

04_ghostface_lgl.jpg

YaknowhatI'msayin? +##!%* +##!%* +##!%* +##!%* is bitin off your
album cover and #$%%
Yeah!
Whoa bad enough they biting lines like +##!%* killed me
Yeah
When they came with some T.I., +##!%* bit offa Tips #$%%!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

clearly bit Paper Trail
laugh.gif

but its all good

you sure? I checked on google but seemed like more of a rumor than anything.

Check his Twitter. Em's always leaving subliminal messages each tweet.

All I know is, the folks that complained about Em's first single don't realize his first singles are ALWAYS something borderline corny. People seemedto have forgotten that his 2nd single is usually something hard.

I dont see why people get all bent outta shape over an album cover....I mean it is what it is, an album cover.

If we are making opinions whether we like it or not then ill say yeah i like it....but i really hope i like whats on the disc because ive been waiting for thisfor 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom