Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

laugh.gif
this thread is hilarious. Everyone speculating, just so they can say,"I told you so." Like some little females. Just wait and see what Nielsen says.
-The Juice

Does Em outsell Lili wayne? I think they both are just alike except one raps from a white POV and the other from a black one

If he doesnt sell more than Lil Wayne did... i will be very VERY surprised

I work at best buy and we get at least 5 people a day asking for the new Em cd. Same thing with Carter 3 last year.

I hope for the sake of Hip Hop Relapse sells as much if not more than Carter 3... Carter 3 was just awful.

I think Em has just as much buzz as he ever had before. People are going to be real hungry for this... its been 5 years almost since Encore.. and that was aweak album... people are going to be interested to see what the king of Controvsery has to say

Originally Posted by MrDills

Does Em outsell Lili wayne? I think they both are just alike except one raps from a white POV and the other from a black one
This makes such little sense I can't even comprehend what you're trying to say.

I think the next two singles will determine how great this album does.

Crack A Bottle - club banger

We Made You - pop single

3 A.M. - serious/sick single

Old Times Sake - ???

Beautiful - Hailey tribute/soft side of Em

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I can't rock with this garbage.
C/S I would go crazy if i heard these last two singles bumpin around my parts...Thank god no one bump it around here...I just aint rockin witEminem no more..I'll mess wit Crack A Bottle (maybe) but the last two singles
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

He just aint doin it for me...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

If anything, it's easier now to go plat. the first week with all of these promotional vehicles.
No.

Have you looked at record sales lately?
Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'm predicting plat. first week.
I think he'll be at plat the second week just off fanbase alone...not first though. His buzz ain'tthat high AND he has no "Lollipop" type single out (as far as #1 for so and so weeks).

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

He's gonna do his numbers off skin color alone
but V.Paz is the same color
laugh.gif

The thing is Vinnie isn't already mainstream. Most Em fans can't name another white rapper.. let alone two or three. Look at his global sales... andthe markets he tapped into here in the U.S that no rapper of any other race could (no matter how skilled they are) just because he was white and could"relate" to the audience on that level... that's just the truth, no denying it.

are ppl still doubting THE HIGHEST SELLING ARTIST OF THE MILLENIUM?

let me repeat:

THE HIGHEST %!+$#$* SELLING ARTIST OF THE MILLENIUM.

that means NO ONE has sold more records than him in the past 9 1/2 years.

period.

he will do 500k+ the first week, 1m by the 2nd week, and approaching multi with in 28 days of may 19.

Nothing Can Stop And Nothing Can Change
And You Better Just Make New Livin' Arrangments
If You Think, You The Top And King Of The Castle
You About To Be Thrown Off The Throne And Ripped A New +%##$#%
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All I Hear Is I'm The Best At This And I'm Best At That[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But I Don't Hear My Name, No Near Brought Up In Rap[/color]
And I Don't Usually Trip Or Damn Get Caught Up In That
But When They Say One Of The Best, I'm Nowhere Thought Up As That
Not Even The Same Leage As Jay-Z, Nas, Pac, Biggie Or Maybe
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Name Me Somewhere Down At The Bottom, Right After Az[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Or Say He Ripped That Biggie Verse, Or That Jay-Z[/color]
Yo His Verses Were Crazy, On That Renegade Beat
But I Ain't Never Bought No Whole Cd Of Shady
And All I Hear Is Pop Tunes Come On The Radi-O
And They Play Em 20 Times In A Row Daily

And They Very Well Maybe
The Same Reason They Don't Say Me
When They Speak On Hip-Hop Legends Which Is Amaze Me
Cause I Thought The Formula Was To Hit Mainstream
And Make It Big Ba Big Big Bay Ba Baby

eek.gif
smh.gif
This whole verse was just nasty. This song popped up in my iPod while on shuffle.Eminem killed the entire Re-Up album. It seems like no one heard the album too.

Google: Eminem - Were Back.

would post the track but dudes is gettin sniped out here
-The Juice

did you guys forget he sold 800,000+ copies first week, from THE RE-UP and that was a mixtape!
he's going platinum 1st week period.

(i thinnk he did somewhere between 600-800 first week)
the point is he went platinum second week OFF A MIXTAPE!!

Originally Posted by 23dude

did you guys forget he sold 800,000+ copies first week, from THE RE-UP and that was a mixtape!
he's going platinum 1st week period.

(i thinnk he did somewhere between 600-800 first week)
the point is he went platinum second week OFF A MIXTAPE!!

Pretty sure it only did 300k first week and although I know what you mean, It wasn't a mixtape.

um no he didnt do 300k first week i know that for sure.
and how was it not a mixtape?

Ciara debuted at number 1 that week and she did like 330k and it wasn't a mixtape because it was an album released in stores...?

Em will def push at least 250k first week... AT LEAST... i'm putting it that low just because people are doubting him... but honestly I think 500k+ firstweek

Em isn't doing old Eminem numbers...yall can forget that....there is no chance..the music isn't there first of all.Secondly, times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom