Annoying Co-Worker Un-Appreciation Vol. Get The Hell Out Of My Cubicle

I work with this Greek dude... I call him every 5 minutes.

He comes into my office every 5 minutes with a new story.

He's one of those kiss #*$ dudes too that buys the boss lunch and laughs at all his jokes... even though they're not funny at all.

He's one of those kiss #*$ dudes too that buys the boss lunch and laughs at all his jokes... even though they're not funny at all.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

it sucks, but sometimes you have to play the "game"

he may be villified by the other rank and file, but all other things constant, he is gonna be the dude who gets the promotion over the next man.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

it sucks, but sometimes you have to play the "game"

he may be villified by the other rank and file, but all other things constant, he is gonna be the dude who gets the promotion over the next man.

So do you have like some computer error thats making every first letter capitalized or are you really holding shift every single time

So do you have like some computer error thats making every first letter capitalized or are you really holding shift every single time

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

damb sometimes im glad i work for a small company where I get along with all my coworkers. I cant imagine having to waste time dealing with imbeciles like these.
Fixed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

damb sometimes im glad i work for a small company where I get along with all my coworkers. I cant imagine having to waste time dealing with imbeciles like these.
Fixed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif

She definitely just has really bad game.
What grinded my gears when I worked a job where I had coworkers was when there would be new employees and they'd want to hang out after work ALL THE TIME! Like, I don't even know you yet, I don't care to go to the bar with you at this point. You could be a sloppy embarrassing drunk for all i know, we need to wait until I know you better because I'm not trying to be puked on by anyone. Stop inviting yourself everywhere.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont you want to build some office camraderie with the new hires though?  I get what you're saying bout ALL THE TIME, but whenever we have a new hire I try to make a point to setup a happy hour or something to help ease the new guy (or gal) in and let them get to know everyone outside of the office environment.

I loved my last summer job cause my manager would invite me to watch the World Cup games at nearby bars 
pimp.gif
This was at a big engineering company too (in the Bay Area workplaces are usually really relaxed like this, unless you're a lawyer). It helps alot to get through the boring @#$ day if you have people in the office who you can kick it with. And who says you have to relate to them 100%? I have a bunch of good friends I met at work, who are all different from me , and we still have a good time

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif

She definitely just has really bad game.
What grinded my gears when I worked a job where I had coworkers was when there would be new employees and they'd want to hang out after work ALL THE TIME! Like, I don't even know you yet, I don't care to go to the bar with you at this point. You could be a sloppy embarrassing drunk for all i know, we need to wait until I know you better because I'm not trying to be puked on by anyone. Stop inviting yourself everywhere.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont you want to build some office camraderie with the new hires though?  I get what you're saying bout ALL THE TIME, but whenever we have a new hire I try to make a point to setup a happy hour or something to help ease the new guy (or gal) in and let them get to know everyone outside of the office environment.

I loved my last summer job cause my manager would invite me to watch the World Cup games at nearby bars 
pimp.gif
This was at a big engineering company too (in the Bay Area workplaces are usually really relaxed like this, unless you're a lawyer). It helps alot to get through the boring @#$ day if you have people in the office who you can kick it with. And who says you have to relate to them 100%? I have a bunch of good friends I met at work, who are all different from me , and we still have a good time

My boss at an old job...

Where do I begin?

It was a small office and he hired his wife to be his secretary. Talk about awkward. Sometimes they would have arguments about !#%% that had nothing to do with work in front of everyone. Full on cursing each other out. Sometimes he would make her cry...

Then some days he would be drunk, walking around with a beer in his hand talking !#%% and joking like we didn't have work to do.

If a big meeting was coming up with a retailer or he had to go to NY to pitch something to the main office, dude would ALWAYS wait until a couple days before to tell us and we would have to pull late shifts to get presentations done on time. He ALWAYS did that !#%%.

Dude had no flow chart or schedule. He just winged EVERYTHING and kept the notes in his brain.

Sometimes if he was having a bad day he would go into a rage. This included threatening the people he knew he could pick on with firing them, talking !#%% about their families, etc.

Dude was a real piece of !#%% to work for.

My boss at an old job...

Where do I begin?

It was a small office and he hired his wife to be his secretary. Talk about awkward. Sometimes they would have arguments about !#%% that had nothing to do with work in front of everyone. Full on cursing each other out. Sometimes he would make her cry...

Then some days he would be drunk, walking around with a beer in his hand talking !#%% and joking like we didn't have work to do.

If a big meeting was coming up with a retailer or he had to go to NY to pitch something to the main office, dude would ALWAYS wait until a couple days before to tell us and we would have to pull late shifts to get presentations done on time. He ALWAYS did that !#%%.

Dude had no flow chart or schedule. He just winged EVERYTHING and kept the notes in his brain.

Sometimes if he was having a bad day he would go into a rage. This included threatening the people he knew he could pick on with firing them, talking !#%% about their families, etc.

Dude was a real piece of !#%% to work for.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo

Originally Posted by go rilla

seems like more people are picking up the capitalize the first letter of every word gimmick
Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

When Did Tyler The Creator Start Posting Here

I Just Became A Member On NT....But I've Been Typing Like This For Years....

1279193085_stevie-wonder-deal-with-it.gif

Why though? Its easier and correct to only capitalize the first letter of a sentence

Its Not That Much Of A Hassle When You've Been Doing It For A Long Period Of Time.....IMO I Just Like The Way It Looks....But I Also Think Its A Bit Petty To Point Out Or Be Annoyed By It...I'm Not Typing Like A Female Pre-Teen "LiKe THiS"....So What's The Big Deal?

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo

Originally Posted by go rilla

seems like more people are picking up the capitalize the first letter of every word gimmick
Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

When Did Tyler The Creator Start Posting Here

I Just Became A Member On NT....But I've Been Typing Like This For Years....

1279193085_stevie-wonder-deal-with-it.gif

Why though? Its easier and correct to only capitalize the first letter of a sentence

Its Not That Much Of A Hassle When You've Been Doing It For A Long Period Of Time.....IMO I Just Like The Way It Looks....But I Also Think Its A Bit Petty To Point Out Or Be Annoyed By It...I'm Not Typing Like A Female Pre-Teen "LiKe THiS"....So What's The Big Deal?

Back
Top Bottom