ANNUAL PAC WEEK: 09/07 - 09/13

drake and hov fanboys, get out of here.

and no, we don't care that drake didn't care when pac died.

FEEL ME!

R.I.P. to the best at keeping real, no metaphors, no punchlines, just straight from the heart.

Pac as a poet and a person (and who knows what he could have done as some sort of political leader) is always respected by me.

Plus, Pac in Juice still gives me chills. Wish he was still here.

The realest to ever to do it. When you listen to Pac you can tell he was spitting from the pit of his gut. His words came straight from the heart. There willnever be another. Makaveli lives on. R.I.P Pac.

a 400 page thread slobbering aubrey and posts concerning j money but no love for the legend.

youve posted twice and said dudes name like 3 diff times. we get it you dont like dude get over it
anyway pac is appreciated he made good music

Always got my respect regardless. Music is timeless, how u spit a bar in 93, 94 and dudes is just now comprehendin it?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

a 400 page thread slobbering aubrey and posts concerning j money but no love for the legend.

Because Pac isn't relevant. J Money Futurisitic and Drake are. Its that simple. Half of these cats were born after Pac died.

Yea thing is Pac was much larger than rap. I truly believe rap was just a platform for larger and bigger things to come. Im not saying he was a martinluther(actually quite the opposite) He was more like huey newton or Malcolm but used rap music as his podium. I thinkhe would have eventually died prematurely because he was so radical and so against the grain and had the driving force to change cause a major uproar,different in our society. That alone is what seperated him from all the others.

My favorite rapper of all time,

RIP

started bumping Me against the world on labor day, will be bumping pac all week

2ciitjs.jpg

RIP Pac. He'll always be my favorite rapper. Not the most gifted, but the passion and emotion was just amazing. There will never be another one likehim...the music lives on...

Back
Top Bottom