Another Amazing Vacation. Vol. Incredible India

it's been a few weeks since i returned from my last trip but i figure i'd share it with you guys, In April i went to India with my Fiance. We had an amazing time. If you love traveling i would def put this on your list. Check out some of my pics. If anyone has any questions i'd be happy to answer. feel free to check out my past threads on places i have been (Egypt, Paris/Amsterdam, Italy, China)

We visited Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, and Ranthambhore.

View media item 2040149View media item 2040194View media item 2040151View media item 2040152View media item 2040153View media item 2040154View media item 2040155View media item 2040156View media item 2040157View media item 2040158View media item 2040159View media item 2040160View media item 2040161View media item 2040162View media item 2040163View media item 2040164View media item 2040165View media item 2040166View media item 2040167View media item 2040168View media item 2040169View media item 2040170View media item 2040171View media item 2040172

Not my personal experience,never been, but most say bad reaction the food, bad smell, theft, bad living conditions(those who backpack )

OP I'm interested in the snake charmer and that whole experience plus what's good them white socks. **** ages you like 40 yrs.

Yea you have to be very careful with the food and water in poverty stricken countries. You cant even brush your teeth with tap water, you have to use bottled.

The snake charmers were pretty cool. Second guy came out of no where so i could tip him. I was fine with just 1 charmer.

Lol at the socks aging me

Always like seeing your pictures bro.
They're super dope!!!
How many trips do you take

laugh.gif
 @ socks comment

looks like a lot fun man.  im jelly

No pics of fiance?

And i dont know what dude saying nobody enjoys india is on, but EVERYBODY i know that have been there (15+ people) loved their experience in India. But i agree that you nees to know what you're getting yourself into before going there.

I hate to be that guy but.....

While shooting dice with Methodman and Dirtylicious over at Jrose5's moms crib Meth tried to side bet Dirty for some Rock Deep Sanduskee croc's he had in DS condition we came up with the idea that pictures of your fiancé would be sufficient evidence for us to believe your actually vacationing at these places and not photoshopping yourself in.

My man got the Uncle Zel plaid only for bbq's shorts on....nice to see my brethren flourishing in other countries tho..traveling the world >>>>>

What you do to get money breh

the corniest comment ever

does not matter and none of your business

you wanna live like someone else strive for it, when i didnt have money thats what i always did...................i looked up to others who had it, it they wanted to tell you.......GREAT if not continue to live your life.

surround yourself with ppl who will push you, the end.

that is my advice, i surround myself with ppl who always had a certain mindset and drive

sorry to get off topic, good stuff OP I saw this on the IG already.

I know a few people who have went for work trips. They enjoyed their time there. More of a "learning experience" for them since they've never been outside of the US.

no mumbai?

i loved india when i went. everyone tries to hustle you in delhi though.

Traveling is overrated. stack dollars not experiences. All vacation does is show you that you already got it made (if u from Cali).

Completely being facetious. India is exhausting tho. I'm tired of visiting these human population overexposed places like India, China, etc. Ready for my vacations to be more of the Switzerland, Germany, etc variety.

But the food/cost of food/deliciousness in India >>>>>> anywhere.

Can get a gourmet all the works meal for $2.

Last edited:
Traveling is overrated. stack dollars not experiences. All vacation does is show you that you already got it made (if u from Cali).

Completely being facetious. India is exhausting tho. I'm tired of visiting these human population overexposed places like India, China, etc. Ready for my vacations to be more of the Switzerland, Germany, etc variety.

But the food/cost of food/deliciousness in India >>>>>> anywhere.

Can get a gourmet all the works meal for $2.

View media item 2042888

Back
Top Bottom