another bred 1 legit check

They look fake to me. Stitching on the back of the shoe looks very jagged and uneven. Also, the material looks off. The leather of the upper looks off and the texture of the sole. Laces seem sloppily placed in bag. Usually the biggest signs of fakes.

I don't think that's a red line on the lacebag though, I think it's a reflection 

and if these aren't DS then the laces being packed neat don't matter

A pic of the size tag would help as well

Last edited:
Those are without a doubt real. Smh.

Y'all need to stop.smh I never come in this section because its either dumb questions or dumb answers.

Those are 100% a authentic general released model.

These are not "without a doubt real" as we haven't seen the size tags and the back stitching is sloppy. It is possibly a JB QC error but I would say these are questionable at this point.

Add some more pics to help judge this. Maybe ask for some taken in better lighting. Shot from the side and Size tags 

Also are these selling as DS? 

Those are without a doubt real. Smh.

Y'all need to stop.smh I never come in this section because its either dumb questions or dumb answers.

Those are 100% a authentic general released model.

They're not definitely fake, but they're not definitely real either. The stitching in the back is pretty poorly done. While I have seen JB QC errors, I've never seen them that bad in the stitching. Also, the general shape and proportionality of the back just seems off, but it could be the angle. The tag on the box label was most likely ripped off because it was off, as they are most of the time on fakes. I personally would stay away from these and go for a pair that is undoubtedly authentic.

100% fake.

That IS a red line on the lace bag. Don't believe me? Then ask for a better pic of it. It's completely wrong and way too big, plus the laces are placed in there wrong. Anyone with a good eye can see that from this pic alone. Completely wrong detail on the soles and the giveaway on the box is that bar code sticker on the top left part of the lid. Seen those on numerous different retros which all ended up being fake. People, know your stuff before calling a shoe legit and having a fellow NT member end up with fakes.

Back
Top Bottom