Another Bully Video Vol. DAMNNNNNN Son Snapped!

the fat kid was asking for it.  he got whooped AND it's on the internet, i'd say his bullying days are over

Upon second viewing son got off about 15 clean shots to this kids face..
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the thumping of his fists clashing with the kids face and the knocking of his head against the tiles..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the thumping of his fists clashing with the kids face and the knocking of his head against the tiles..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol "Have you learned your lesson!"
and "When I talk to you you talk to me back!"

dude was like a Drill Sargent,

Originally Posted by bkmac

Kid laid the beats on the bullies head. I thought he was reciting the end speech from Scarface 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought the exact same thing. I swear he said "lstwlkagsqbkld YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH??? OK"

Originally Posted by bkmac

Kid laid the beats on the bullies head. I thought he was reciting the end speech from Scarface 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought the exact same thing. I swear he said "lstwlkagsqbkld YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH??? OK"

god damnnnnnnnnnnn son with the brock lesnar ground and pound... fat boy gonna be seein stars for the next few days
roll.gif
roll.gif

god damnnnnnnnnnnn son with the brock lesnar ground and pound... fat boy gonna be seein stars for the next few days
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Word, at one point it was 100% accuracy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Word, at one point it was 100% accuracy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom