Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Go ahead and buy yourself the R/T Charger.  Proceed to use the extra $3k for an MSF course and a motorcycle off Craigslist

Spoiler [+]
LarryBird.jpg
LarryBird.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oliver-Stone2.jpg

This

Go ahead and buy yourself the R/T Charger.  Proceed to use the extra $3k for an MSF course and a motorcycle off Craigslist

Spoiler [+]
LarryBird.jpg
LarryBird.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oliver-Stone2.jpg

This

Spoiler [+]
LarryBird.jpg
LarryBird.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oliver-Stone2.jpg

This

Spoiler [+]
LarryBird.jpg
LarryBird.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oliver-Stone2.jpg

This

Spoiler [+]
LarryBird.jpg
LarryBird.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Oliver-Stone2.jpg

This

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Camaro... V8 though.... V6 American muscle cars are silly.

You can probably find a used, low mileage one for cheap....

Between the Challenger and Charger tho
If you're dead set on only those 2, I'd go with the new Challenger over a Used Charger.... The Charger just got a face lift for 2011-12... unless you really dont care about driving the last generation Charger.

If you're dead set on only those 2, I'd go with the new Challenger over a Used Charger.... The Charger just got a face lift for 2011-12... unless you really dont care about driving the last generation Charger.

I feel if you stepping in this class of cars, don't get no V6. Go with the muscle, i mean... it is a muscle car afterall...

I feel if you stepping in this class of cars, don't get no V6. Go with the muscle, i mean... it is a muscle car afterall...

Back
Top Bottom