Another car thread vol. infiniti g35

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

heres mine she drives great real neckbreaker

I see listenhere got my same wheels

Super Hiros?

pimp.gif

I have an '05 RWD Sedan 5AT. Here's my summary. Engine problems: only thing that could really happen to you is the oil burning issue. Its a real painin the *** so make sure you get the Infiniti extended warranty but overall, you're getting one of the best engines of the decade in the VQ35. If youdon't get AWD, the winter will be your worst enemy. Sedan > Coupe, always. Suspension problems are really the only nagging problems(ie compressionrods). Transmission is good but if you get the manual, make sure that it hasn't been abused or you'll have a lot of annoying issues. Lots ofmodification possibilities if you're into that. Take care of the car and the car will take care of you. I have only put 93 octane Mobil fuel into my car aswell as Mobil1 5w-30 oil every 3,500 miles so *knock on wood* i've had no problems with it thus far. Insurance rates are terrible for this car. That'sreally all you need to know. Oh, and btw, that car for 20k that you posted, 99% chance that there is something wrong with it so make sure you check out allreports and have your mechanic check it before you buy it. Trust me.

Yo jay adict they got a couple around the way (somewhat close if you kno ya way around) on carMax.com, I was on yesterday they seemto have some heat if you knowhat you lookin for. Hope that helps fam.

Wait, so does Nissan = Infiniti in America?

Same as Lexus is Toyota?

Don't mind me, I'm from little old NZ, we don't have lots of nice cars here
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Wait, so does Nissan = Infiniti in America?

Same as Lexus is Toyota?

Don't mind me, I'm from little old NZ, we don't have lots of nice cars here
frown.gif
laugh.gif
correct.

The Sedan is ugly IMO. My dad has a G37 coupe and that car is dope
pimp.gif

It only has like 5000 miles on it, so I wouldnt know about maintenance and stuff

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

whats wrong with the 03?

nothing necessarily, its usually people tend to say that because thats the first version to drop, but that was also the only year i think htey had brembos,correct me if im wrong. but anyways g35's are a great look, one of the best bangs for the buck at this point, im still tryna sell my 08 civic so i can copan 07 found one at a dealer for 20 grand with 30k fully loaded black on black. phew. just waiting for someone to cop my whip plans as followed.

kuruma z front impul sides air suspension fast intentions exhaust work t1s in black polish. and im smoooooth sailing. (look up all that stuff and see how
pimp.gif
it is)

heres an example of how clean these cars can look, i hate when people turn them into rice rockets.
4202867086_d561e04418_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Crumbs

great car, id say try to get an 05' and up...

i would even reach and say 06+ if your getting an auto you get push start ikey blue tooth full on projectors, better tail lights a sports bumper and sideskirts.

I've got the 04 coupe, and the only problem i've had is squeaky brakes, i had them replaced about a month ago and they're still squeaky. anyoneelse have this problem? i've got the brembo brakes on them as well, so whoever said only the 03 models have brembos has got the wrong info.

I read that the manual '05 had oil consumption issues, some people were getting there engines replaced because of it.
So be careful if the car is no longer under factory warranty. '06 and up are good though.

Originally Posted by DieselG5

^ on the 06 and 07 coupes you don't get push start, you just get the i-key

true its the ikey but i didnt know how to explain it, you dnt need the key to start the engine still its more of a what...turn start?

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

whats wrong with the 03?

nothing necessarily, its usually people tend to say that because thats the first version to drop, but that was also the only year i think htey had brembos,correct me if im wrong. but anyways g35's are a great look, one of the best bangs for the buck at this point, im still tryna sell my 08 civic so i can copan 07 found one at a dealer for 20 grand with 30k fully loaded black on black. phew. just waiting for someone to cop my whip plans as followed.

kuruma z front impul sides air suspension fast intentions exhaust work t1s in black polish. and im smoooooth sailing. (look up all that stuff and see how
pimp.gif
it is)

heres an example of how clean these cars can look, i hate when people turn them into rice rockets.
4202867086_d561e04418_o.jpg
This looks great

There's a dude on here that has a really sweet one that's hooked up nicely...not overdone to be ricey..but just the right amount.
DenisHot or something like that....try to find one of his old posts...he's posted the pics before.
edit. found it - http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-vol-.html#reply-6240309

regarding the vq35 engine... I have an 03 Maxima SE with over 130K miles.... Zero engine issues (knock on wood)

Back
Top Bottom