Another dissection CHI X

Can't believe he covered the watermarks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why don't these dudes just dissect old mattresses and sofas, +$@ would be more entertaining and less disrespectful

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i appreciate these but mad about this one since i still dont have the Chicago X's
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^this and if your gonna do this please make videos pictures dont help

It is hard to see the J's I love being cut up, but in the end its not my pair getting cut. And I like seeing whats inside them. Thanks for the pics

SICK... i wonder how many views i would get if i did videos on you tube like this person

I'm liking this dissection thread. I would love to burn those after though coz of the jacked up prices of JB.
laugh.gif

Your brains must be mis-firing. They're shoes. SHOES.

Some of you here are acting like this guy is doing live autopsies on orphaned children.

I love it when people do this because I am always intested in what airbag(s) are in which shoes.

i appreciate these but mad about this one since i still dont have the Chicago X's
30t6p3b.gif

You're never going to get them either, i don't know how cheap you want them for. You filled the thread almost daily talking about you can't find them. You just don't want to pay for them

Cracks me up how people get so upset over a mass produced shoe getting torn apart.  I find it very interesting to see how the shoe is made and what's on the inside.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

30t6p3b.gif

You're never going to get them either, i don't know how cheap you want them for. You filled the thread almost daily talking about you can't find them. You just don't want to pay for them
Seriously. They're down to ~$200 shipped, which is barely more than retail + shipping +tax.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Cracks me up how people get so upset over a mass produced shoe getting torn apart.  I find it very interesting to see how the shoe is made and what's on the inside.

my fav part is seeing the cushioning taken out
pimp.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I applaud you. Always nice to see the ins and outs of a retro.

This.

Thanks my man.
pimp.gif
. I love seeing a JB shoe tore up into pieces; just to prove what they advertise isn't a lie - hey, it's the least they can do.

The typical replies of "man what the hell bro are you stupid?" are exactly the same people that will ask "how high" when JB asks them to jump. Straight retail suckers. Just shows the current state of shoe-collecting is lead by youngsters with no appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom