Another Friendzone topic: there is hope

7 years later, i get a call from a really really good friend who at rare times i've thought of like
devil.gif
n then timeslike
smile.gif
bestfriend
smile.gif

n then so yah...i get this call

"I dont want to talk to you anymore"

so i say okay. why?

n after trying to figure out why for a few min... she spits it out like "would you ever consider me as something more than just freinds?"

n there we have it.

btw i have a gf, n will not beat but she wants a relationship. i uno. no pics bahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

7 years later, i get a call from a really really good friend who at rare times i've thought of like
devil.gif
n then timeslike
smile.gif
bestfriend
smile.gif

n then so yah...i get this call

"I dont want to talk to you anymore"

so i say okay. why?

n after trying to figure out why for a few min... she spits it out like "would you ever consider me as something more than just freinds?"

n there we have it.

btw i have a gf, n will not beat but she wants a relationship. i uno. no pics bahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif
u fail

i win, because i have permananet license to beat. after the conversation me and her had

n she will allow me to beat at any time. even as just friends, aslong as one day...or not... i choose to be something more with her

u fail

I don't know about this one... If you beat then she might get mad that she's in the friend zone and get emotional and tell your girl, but if you'rejust talking to her then it shouldn't be a problem.

Just remember that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorn"...

Back
Top Bottom