Another hiphop legend is gone, R.I.P Guru.

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

SO WAIT GURU WAS AAAYOOOOO???

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS B4??
rot in hell you piece of %$@%?

ROT IN HELL???
roll.gif

SON I BEEN ROCKING GANGSTARR SINCE '88 WHEN I WAS IN JHS...GURU WAS ONE OF MY FAV MC's ALONG WITH BIG DADDY KANE, RAKIM AND KOOL G. RAP...I JUST NEVER KNEW NOR HEARD ANYTHING BOUT SOME CAT NAMED SOLAR...

GURU WAS ONE OF THE COOLEST PPL IN THE CLUB,,,HE WOULD BE DRUNK AS HELL BUT WOULD STILL FIND TIME TO TAKE A PIC OR JUST TALK BOUT MUSIC..SO DONT COME OUT OF YOUR FACE OR YOU CAN...

oh you one of those suckers huh. throwing stones then hiding your hand. Don't insult the man then come out like you a super fan after I exposed you. You never owned a gangstarr record in your life. I'd smack the @+$$ out you if you said those words to me in person, so don't challenge me. And ##+@ outta here with your cornball nike shirt. And stay in that  WDYWT forum where you belong. A fruit like YOU that keeps posting LURKING thru pics of outfits of other grown men (and you got nerve to call Guru AYO). 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FIXED..CUZ I THINK THATS WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL US..

SINCE YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM...

IM SOO EASY TO FIND...JUST TURN ON YOUR TV...

YOU CAN WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL NOW...AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN RIP GURU...TOP 5 OF ALL TIME..

hahahaha you's a  referee for ymca leagues. What you think you a celebrity for posting pics of you reffing 
roll.gif
? You look like @#$ meatball. Am I supposed to be impressed that your career is watching grown men play games. I'm sure your parents are real proud lol. Like I said, don't try throw stones and hide ya hand. First he's AYO then he's top five. %%** outta here son with ya 1973 L.A. Gears shoes on the court tryna keep up with players 
roll.gif

3f135529ebade3f1e8d7cac6a92c7693ff45642.pjpg

PSAL CHIP GAME 09 LINCOLN VS JFK....BTW THOSE TWO GUYS IN THE LINCOLN JERSEY'S #1 & #35 BOTH PLAY IN THE BIG EAST AND ACC...

AND AS FAR AS MY LA GEARS...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

business partners you dummies.

RIP

naw dude "life partners" is correct.

so yea nobody is a dummy.....  
How are you going to say "life partners" without any real proof or source, did you personally know Keith? The fact of the matter was Solar & Guru were business partners and have been for years.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by illphillip

I hope Freddie Foxx gets his hands on Solar. 
I was just about to say, Freddie Foxx is gonna put the beats on Solar.

RIP to Guru

I would pay $$$ to see this....

Solar is a %%#%$%+ scumbag for this

on the real, the whole situation is just saddening and shameful

Someone needs to blow the whistle on this lame #$$ diva battle that's been going on the last page or so. Put the purses down and show some respect.

Please stop the drama and shop GURU the respect he really does deserve. that man is still a LEGEND. I still have never heard another monotone MC spit as hard, don't think I ever remember a monotone MC besides GURU.

PLEASE STOP THE DRAMA IN HERE, lets just keep it clean and good remembering a LEGEND like GURU was as a man, and now in death as a LEGACY.

It was weird because a couple days ago I was listening to Full Clip then my friend texted me the news 5 mins later. Very shocking. R.I.P. It is really sad to hear news of an artist dying that you have been listening to for many years.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Please stop the drama and shop GURU the respect he really does deserve. that man is still a LEGEND. I still have never heard another monotone MC spit as hard, don't think I ever remember a monotone MC besides GURU.

PLEASE STOP THE DRAMA IN HERE, lets just keep it clean and good remembering a LEGEND like GURU was as a man, and now in death as a LEGACY.
mf doom is monotone ilness... not comparing, just naming another mc.

more drama...

Back
Top Bottom