Another Jordan/Nike event at HH Nordstroms Rack. Friday after Thanksgiving / Partial update PG 2

Thanks for mentioning the CITY in the SUBJECT LINE. You are a true genius. Your sense of LOGIC is *amazing*.

Nordstrom Rack in the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center‎
6081 Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA‎-(310) 641-4046‎

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

There are a lot of J 1's. A few metallic colors

metallic's for $50? Too bad i don't live in LA Hope they have this at the Nordstrom in Pittsburgh

its $60 now, we bumped up the price
eyes.gif

Whud up NT, so here is a bit of info. First off the store should open @ 8 am. I would double check with the store though tomorrow before they close.

2009 all blk, Kobe 3 all blk, zoom 96, lbj 6 wht/red, flight 23 blk patent, true flight olympic color, a couple diff color foam lites.
Again a bunch of diff J 1's, and FYI

They still have not opened a TON of boxes. The items in those boxes won't be pulled until the evening/morning of the event.
Good luck everyone. I hope my NT family finds HEAT. Please post pics if you can.

PEACE

^^ yeah thanks. hopefully i dont have to work. If not ill be there early roung 6am. I need to find some heat hopefully and ill take a pair of kobe 3's and2009 all blcak for work.

I got a call from them last week. they open at 8. it's gunna b mad packed tho. a few dudes went last time to buy 4 pairs of j's to re sell (ssgochin)for profit. SMH for u SoCal heads, Millenium shoeS will have a sale on Saturday starting at 9am

damn it. too bad i don't live in LA. 60 for some metallic 1s is not bad at all

i know it's too early. thought about goin' but had to be at work at 8:30.
if only they opened at 7 or 6 i'da hit it up
what did they have?

If you guys really want the Metallic 1s for 60 you can get them off NDC for that price shipped by using code VICTORY and then getting free shipping with GIFT.Just saying... I'd like to see what else they all had at this event though, hopefully someone can come through with some pics?

I went, wasn't anything like I expected. I thought there'd be more shoes out than what they did.
I at least copped some Metallics for $54 so it wasn't that bad

So, is it only Metallics 1 out there? No CDP or black/grey?

i went to nordstroms rack they have one in North Jersey and it was wack... nothing really good worth picking up... i ended up getting some 3m navy blue blazersfor 30 bucks instead

Back
Top Bottom