Another Microsoft F up. The zune..

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by Agthekid

^Thanks, also do you know any new versions of the Zune are coming out in the near future?
nerd.gif
no. they just released a new firmware update for the new zunes. the design will stay the same, but more colors, or higher gig storage my come out in the late summer or fall or something. idk. but nothing in the near future. so its safe to buy one now lol.

Thanks once again.
wink.gif

so mad at this, i have no music to listen to in the car now. gotta pull the cds out

Hmm, I am a supporter of the zune. I had a zune 30 since it first came out. Sad to hear something like this go down... Hopefully they'll get a quick updateout asap. Ironically I am posting this via iphone
laugh.gif

from what i've read either

1. It only works for a couple songs then the same problem occurs.

2. It works, but once you sync it you get the same problem.

Boy this must be embarrassing for Microsoft. I'm hoping they release a fix, and the computer illiterate just try to sell the zune unknowingly for cheap,ill swap em up, fix em and sell em
laugh.gif

Sure enough, got home and the zune got got. This $#%$ is pretty trippy though, only 30gb zunes, all at the same time. I expect to see the nt conspiracytheorists in this thread.

Why anyone would buy Microsoft hardware is beyond me.

I'll take their operating system and some of their software applications, but their hardware is a no-go.

Zune FAIL
XBOX 360 FAIL

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Never fell into the hype of the zunes, (now im glad)

iPod Touch FTW

hype around zunes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The actual player was pretty dope, i preferred the layout and style over the ipod.

However the software that you needed on your pc was
sick.gif

It was so bad i made the switch back to ipod+itunes.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Microsoft takes more L's then a hot 18 year chick that is down for anything sexually.
Try harder.

Anyway, this %#%+ is unfortunate. At least I'm not expected to play music at any parties today.

My Zune 30 is frozen. What should I do?

Follow these steps:

1. Disconnect your Zune from USB and AC power sources.
2. Because the player is frozen, its battery will drain-this is good. Wait until the battery is empty and the screen goes black. If the battery was fullycharged, this might take a couple of hours.
3. Wait until after noon GMT on January 1, 2009 (that's 7 a.m. Eastern or 4 a.m. Pacific time).
4. Connect your Zune to either a USB port on the back or your computer or to AC power using the Zune AC Adapter and let it charge.

Once the battery has sufficient power, the player should start normally. No other action is required-you can go back to using your Zune!

mine is working better than ever now lol i feel cheated like i should be comped for something

Back
Top Bottom