ANOTHER NEW Jay Elect song!! FT. JAY-Z - We Made It (shots @ drake??)

The Tales of Beedle the Bard is a book of children's stories by British author J. K. Rowling. It purports to be the storybook of the same name mentioned in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book of the Harry Potter series.[2]

The book was originally produced in a limited edition of only seven copies, each handwritten and illustrated by J. K. Rowling.[3] One of them was offered for auction through Sotheby's in late 2007 and was expected to sell for £50,000 (US$103,000, €80,000); ultimately it was bought for £1.95 million ($3.98 million, €2.28 million) by Amazon, making the selling price the highest achieved at auction for a modern literary manuscript.[4][5] The money earned at the auction of the book was donated to The Children's Voice charity campaign.[6]

The book was published for the general public on 4 December 2008, with the proceeds going to the Children's High Level Group.[7][8][9]
nerd.gif

:x at the wordplay being used in here... sickening man

I own my own MASTER(Notice he doesnt use the S), No i ain't missing no ROYALTY Statements/
I Can't Be Rated( said to sound berated)

1) the obvious connections of master and royalty, considering he's an artist and actually owns his ****.
2) he's also directly referring to Drake's line in his version of we made it where he states (I just came to make sure you not missin' no payments) Because Jay owns his masters of course he ain't missing
3) The Knowledge is dropped in here too. In the steps of Jay Elec he stays very pro black and stays in the same lane of moorish/5% er ideology. Claiming it's him who owns his master and he ain't miss no ROYALTY statement... He recognizes his real black roots are those of royalty (hence the bars later in the song)
4) then you add on to the drake line more by telling him "i can't be rated" as in terms of rap, that's how he feels. he's also about to Berate him literally in the next few bars he berated(scold) him on the track in the literal sense of the word :lol:

next coming bars was "Don't make me raWWWLLL ya/ Watch ya Tone" this was a rap scolding for drake, A not so humble brag, and a knowledge drop in one real intricate verse :smokin

Last edited:
i really hope Drake does respond, just for the sake of the artform since everything has been soft lately.

y'all so thirsty for the times of old y'all asking for the weakest "beef' ever.

let's actually think back to the diss records y'all like. Pac thought BIG and

Puff either set him up or knew what was going on and didn't tell him. So he

dissed them. Ether came after Jay called Nas wack, lame, etc. In this case

Jay is telling Drake he really has art so he gone rap about it...and y'all thirsty

for a Drake response? for what? what is he gone say? what about Jay saying

he really buys art would motivate Drake to make a diss track or even give a

good response? And like i said before he clearly says Mr. Drizzy so that "Mrs.

Drizzy" disrespect thing can go out the window.

Jay does this for sport. Only real beef he's ever been in was back during the Nas / Ruff Ryder days. Drake might have a light jab for him but this isn't going to materialize into some big thing.

Jay and Wayne were tossing jabs back and forth for the longest and then Wayne ended up on American Gangster.

Last edited:

Jay does this for sport. Only real beef he's ever been in was back during the Nas / Ruff Ryder days. Drake might have a light jab for him but this isn't going to materialize into some big thing.

Jay and Wayne were tossing jabs back and forth for the longest and then Wayne ended up on American Gangster.
all pre WTT

what about those "shots" at wayne and baby on WTT. 

This is a quote from the Originators which was shot in 1990

""The lyrical miracle writer, flippin until it drives you crazy seek spiritual help from Jaz and Jay Zee." - Jay & Jaz (And hella other Artist) were directly mentored by Dr. Malachi York. Jay has ALWAYS spit about these kind of subjects and it's always been in him.

The reason behind his constant mention of Basquiat isn't because it's simply the hot thing to due. Basquiat was synonymous with Pro black themes. whether creating black men as kings, as rulers, as lords etc etc. That is why Jay holds his work in such high regard, he doesn't call himself Hov because it sounds cool

Damn how faded is Melo in that picture with his arm around dude?

He must've just cashed a check. :lol:

This track is dope but I don't get why everyone always has to try to hype up some beef in hp-hop when it actually isn't beef at all. Jay simply addressed a statement Drake made about him rapping about art and thats it...there is no beef.

Great analogy. Now speak on the diamonds my guy..

For a lack of getting into a LONG response this song is pretty much Jay(Both Of Em) telling black men that they our Gods/ Kings & pulling out the history of Black people that somehow people tried to make seem Animal like & Slavery...

As said in their Last collab.... "It's the return of the black Kings"

Back
Top Bottom