Another Nike Hybrid- This time the SC II 3/4 goes down- NIKE AUTO FORCE TRAINER (2010 release)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

These will be big with the younger crowd/teenage girls. clearance/sales/outlet crowd & the young ones who don't know the history of the Air Trainer II SC line. (Fixed)
tongue.gif
Respect on the Donnie Hathaway avy, balloonoboy

Why wouldn't they just drop some official retros, those are amazing
eek.gif
. This my first time seeing these and they just might be my new favorite Bo.

sorry soleaddict, I had to bring it up. without some formal educating, we may never see a revolution like what envision.

As per the other thread:
----------------------------
And btw, those particular colors are in kids/gs only, but they have a whole slew of adult colors coming out. Black/Grey/Solar Red, and an all Aquamarine color with purple and neon hits.
----------------------------

The crazy thing is that the upper is almost perfect. Every single aspect recreated in the retro form. From the lace locks to the forefoot layering, its literally all first rate one of a kind reproduction for the upper of this shoe.

also in that earlier thread was a women's trainer Esc High.
40f359c0ec43582779bbf021b5e0a8a27324b23.pjpg

Looks okay, right?

It's not even close to what a ESC HIGH should be.

The above is basically an OG low
img_5583.jpg

I have no idea why its called a HIGH in the retro form.

A E high example:
img_5582.jpg

Throw in a triangular visible air midsole and you have a unique package with the original.

With the 2010 edition, its a Bo trainer sc midsole slapped onto the shoe. The bo trainer sc midsole has the contours and lines that work with its own upper. Attached to an Esc. version, the flow and lines have no true spirit. It's sad. That's considered acceptable?
laugh.gif

If thats how they are going to reintroduce old school trainers, quit now. the frankensteining is a cost benefit for them, and for the unknown consumer, the model comes out looking somewhat reminiscent of the days they remember as kids. As a purist, its a complete and utter disaster.

A SC trainer II 3/4 getting butchered along with the E high/low is enough for any sane old school trainer fan to jump off that bridge right now.

Haha. The gif game is on point in this thread.

Wally. They just need a forefoot strap and a proper mid/bottom sole and life would be grand....but nnnoooo....it's the vulcanized junk.

They had better release in proper form else I'm gonna.....I'm gonna vent on NT! LOL

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Haha. The gif game is on point in this thread.

Wally. They just need a forefoot strap and a proper mid/bottom sole and life would be grand....but nnnoooo....it's the vulcanized junk.

They had better release in proper form else I'm gonna.....I'm gonna vent on NT! LOL

venting and these funny gifs is all we got
1673521b4df2621dc233c1e4b765bbc71e08822.gif

Utter confusion then it hits you.

It all just seems like a game. The upper is perfect. I have no complaints about that. But somewhere along the line they took a total 180. The most complicated part is the forefoot material layering, which they accomplished, but somehow the midsole was just too much work. I want to give them credit but it's hard when the final product is something like that

WOW i had no idea they did that to one of my favorite trainers...smh what the %+!%???

This has got to be the biggest blunder...these hybrids take the cake. Just make blazer in colors inspired by them or something. Jeez.

why would they do such a thing? all this hybrid stuff needs to stop just drop the real deal

Back
Top Bottom