Another Reason Why Pac > Big

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/04/tupac.vatican.playlist/

Dude made the Vatican MySpace playlist.
pimp.gif
For "Changes."
And why in the world is the Vatican on MySpace?

Pac is just so much MORE than Big. Better is subjective. But it's a fact he provided so much more diversity and appeal to various types of music fans. Andyeah, your OP is just another one of those examples.

^^ Where are you drawing that conclusion from??

You can say Pac appealed to different music fans, but the fact remains BIG records performed better on Billboard charts, & to this day Life After Death isdiamond and has sold more records than ANY of Pac's albums... Nothing "subjective" there... ONLY facts...

as a rapper

Big > Pac

everything else(revolutionary, influence, impact, poet etc.)
Pac > Big

Word? I could have sworn BIG was the better rapper, had more hits, AND more club spins. Juicy + Mo Money >>>> Any combo of Pac songs.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

You can say Pac appealed to different music fans, but the fact remains BIG records performed better on Billboard charts, & to this day Life After Death is diamond and has sold more records than ANY of Pac's albums... Nothing "subjective" there... ONLY facts...

truth. Not only that global appeal doesn't = greater or >. Africans rock with 50, but would look at you like an alien if you asked who Lupe was.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Word? I could have sworn BIG was the better rapper, had more hits, AND more club spins. Juicy + Mo Money >>>> Any combo of Pac songs.

Mo Money is one of my favorite songs but come on now

Code:

You can say Pac appealed to different music fans, but the fact remains BIG records performed better on Billboard charts, & to this day Life After Death is diamond and has sold more records than ANY of Pac's albums... Nothing "subjective" there... ONLY facts...

Correct me if I'm wrong but aint All Eyez On Me certified diamond too?

BIG did definitively better on the charts? Again correct me if I'm wrong, this is according to Wikipedia but Pac had two #3 singles, two #2 singles, andfour #1's? BIG had two #3's and four #1's? How does that translate to performing better on the charts?

I'll correct you...

YOU'RE WRONG...
laugh.gif
I'm not gonna just take your word for it, where do you get your information from regarding the Billboard charts.

I'll correct you...

YOU'RE WRONG...

Not that these facts mean anything cause it's clear Pac is the more popular I just checked wiki
And it says pac and big both only have 2 #1 overall singles
And when you look at just rap it goes Pac 6 to Big 4

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Nah

We can do this all night........ or.... we can stop right now and walk away...

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom