Another thread about girls... my boy needs help (yes really not me, my boy)

Cliff notes
- girl likes guy alot
-guy tells girl they aren't exclusive
- girl crys
- guy may be leading girl on, as he probably wont wife her
- should he cut her off

Aight so my boy got this girl he's been talking to. She's good to him, cleans his crib, buys him food but they aren't in a official relationship.
However he treats the girl like they are, he took her to see the tree at rockafella center, cooks her dinner, breakfeast, hold her hand in public etc.

He told shorty  he enjoys the company of more than one girl.
However said female has strong feelings for dude, after he told shorty he was a polygamist she started to cry and said
" you have no idea how much the idea of you being with someone else hurts".

I told homie he should cut the girl off now before she gets in too deep, he said he's not doing anything wrong because he didn't lie to her.

He said he would wife her, if she was a V... but i think the real reason he wont wife said girl is because she isn't that attractive physically.

He's talking to a few other girls, but what should he do about girl # 1 that's probably in love with him now. I think he love her too, but he doesn't want to wife it because she's ugly.

Also homie cried in front of me talking about her, on some "I don't know what to do... I love this girl." I laughed.

and no pics, as i don't know her...

Advice?

Cliff notes
- girl likes guy alot
-guy tells girl they aren't exclusive
- girl crys
- guy may be leading girl on, as he probably wont wife her
- should he cut her off

Aight so my boy got this girl he's been talking to. She's good to him, cleans his crib, buys him food but they aren't in a official relationship.
However he treats the girl like they are, he took her to see the tree at rockafella center, cooks her dinner, breakfeast, hold her hand in public etc.

He told shorty  he enjoys the company of more than one girl.
However said female has strong feelings for dude, after he told shorty he was a polygamist she started to cry and said
" you have no idea how much the idea of you being with someone else hurts".

I told homie he should cut the girl off now before she gets in too deep, he said he's not doing anything wrong because he didn't lie to her.

He said he would wife her, if she was a V... but i think the real reason he wont wife said girl is because she isn't that attractive physically.

He's talking to a few other girls, but what should he do about girl # 1 that's probably in love with him now. I think he love her too, but he doesn't want to wife it because she's ugly.

Also homie cried in front of me talking about her, on some "I don't know what to do... I love this girl." I laughed.

and no pics, as i don't know her...

Advice?

Of course he needs to cut her off. Is he sadistic? why would he think it's ok to #!!% with someone's emotions that deeply? $%%% or get off the pot. And someone needs to slap ol girl bring her back to reality.

Of course he needs to cut her off. Is he sadistic? why would he think it's ok to #!!% with someone's emotions that deeply? $%%% or get off the pot. And someone needs to slap ol girl bring her back to reality.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Advice?

laugh.gif
 how old is your friend?.. dude likes the company of an ugly girl, but doesnt want to wife? is your friend ugly as well?.. seems like he doesnt have much options (hence keeping ugly girl around)

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Advice?

laugh.gif
 how old is your friend?.. dude likes the company of an ugly girl, but doesnt want to wife? is your friend ugly as well?.. seems like he doesnt have much options (hence keeping ugly girl around)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

OP follow your heart

LOL nice
But tell "you're boy" "he" might as well cut her off and do it quick because if it takes "him" this much time to accept being in an actual relationship with the girl then chances are "he'll" be miserable with her...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

OP follow your heart

LOL nice
But tell "you're boy" "he" might as well cut her off and do it quick because if it takes "him" this much time to accept being in an actual relationship with the girl then chances are "he'll" be miserable with her...

OP crying and then laughing at myself mid-way.

laugh.gif

tell your "boy" that it is not good to crap on those that are good to you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

laugh.gif

but he didn't lie to her... completely honest.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

laugh.gif

but he didn't lie to her... completely honest.
eyes.gif

when you have something good in life, you hold onto it. sounds like your boy is overly concerned with what others will think of his 'ugly' girl

Back
Top Bottom