Another weight-loss thread vol. now i eat success for breakfast...w/ skim milk

so it has been one year since i started losing weight. Weighed in at 335 lbs. in Oct. 07, weighed in this morning at 212 lbs. Just wanted to show my progress.

Before: 4XLT shirts, sz. 48 waist.
20jik3s.jpg

4viu5c.jpg

jqs6l1.jpg

s3k0vc.jpg

After: L shirts, sz. 38 waist
fkwcw5.jpg

29mvjux.jpg

vwsk7m.jpg

2enaoba.jpg

eek.gif
GREAT job man.

Notify NTers what major steps you changed to get there and what you been doin the past year, props

Good job man...that's gotta take a lot of discipline and determination.

Personally, I was 215 (maybe a little more) probably several months ago, but recently I've weighed myself and I'm now at a little under 200, and Idefinitely feel better about my body, and I think I have more control.

Ehh, this is real general (and this is just how I did it, but I'd like to hear from you since what you did was incredible)...but I think the main key toweight-loss is being aware of what you're eating and realizing the consequences of it. It starts with making subtle smarter choices in your diet, thencombining that with some exercise. It doesn't mean you have to fast or anything, you just have to eat smart and not stuff your body with unhealthy foods.In moderation, you can still have the occasional fast food meal, but you just have to have that "mindset" of being aware of what eating _____ will befor you.

thats sweet what did you do whats your secret have surgery or you just diet and excercise???if diet what kind of diet did you do??

Good job man. I was going to be posting my weight loss journey soon. I wanted to get really going first lol. I'm glad to see someone else have success.Thats crazy. You look way different
laugh.gif

Ill try my best to explain my diet without getting too complicated haha. My main problem was fast food. I was eating once a day but maybe 4000+ calories inthat meal. Im talking 4 Ultimate cheeseburgers (900 cals each
sick.gif
) , fries, stuffed jalapenos, 2L of soda. Plus, I did absolutely nothing active. I'mMuslim and we have similar dietary regulations as Judaism with kosher. We call it Zabiha, which pretty much means meat that has been slaughtered properly andin the name of God. So I decided to take up only eating zabiha meat for religious reason, started off as a bet with that i couldn't do it for a month. Sowhat does that mean? Absolutely no outside meat. I replaced double cheeseburgers with veggie and tuna sandwiches. I still had to watch what I ate, but ithelped a lot to feel morally obliged not to eat outside meat. Diet consists of tuna, turkey, light bread, lots of fruits and vegetables, 8 bottles of water aday. Fridays were cheat days to keep me sane. Also, started going to the gym in January, now I try to go 6 days a week. 45 mins. cardio, light weights withhigh reps. I would have never in my life thought i'd be down to this weight again, this is my middle school weight haha (I'm 21 now).

salaam bro, good move going zabiha and great results because of it. It always helps to have multiple motivating factors when it comes to losing weight. Keep it up. late eid mubarak too

People like you who can lose the weight naturally, I respect because it takes heart and determination, with no room for weakness.

props man.
Is Zabiha meat that has been prayed to before being slaughtered? My Aunt, Uncle, & 2 cousins are Muslim but my Aunt is the only one that practices Zabiha.She only eats fish and meat that was prayed to before being slaughtered.

NH but how does your body look. I got to NH that again...but basically you lost a whole lot of weight, so is there a lot of excess flab and stretch marks? I'm about 30 lbs over what you are and I'm tryna drop around 40lbs ultimately cuz I feel that will be super ripped status for me and I fear my body notlooking like it did when I was at that weight. Did the weights keep your ishh tight

props to you man. it's all about dedication/motivation.

u wanna lose weight/gain muscle and look/feel better, eat right and go to the freakin' gym. nobody is born perfect.

Back
Top Bottom