Anthony Cruz Appreciation

G.O.A.T.

He has hands down been a better, more consistent and more productive MC than Nas or Jay in the last couple of years.

Appreciate AZ the Visualiza...Sosa, the Constantine of the Game.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Cats be sleeping on AZ hard.

Last 3 years or so hes definitely been my favorite MC.

His body of work and lyricism can stand with any spitta...ever.

laugh.gif

2wozsx4.jpg

Son has been on a serious run in the last half of a decade...

GOD.jpg

LegendaryAZArtwork.png

UndeniableAZArtwork.jpg

Theformat.jpg

Undeniable was aiite but Format was a GREAT album.

Legendary was one of the better albums last year too.

We not even talking bout the Doe or Dies and Pieces of a Man.

Duke just play his position and puts out Grade A material like clockwork.

Aziatic and The final call are my two favorite AZ albums. GOAT? No. Great? Yes. The problem with AZ he never really developed as an artist, Hes still raps like he did in 95 on sugar hill :=/

"Side to Side" Is the most played song on my itunes BTW

All it takes is ONE noteworthy verse on the greatest album of ALL time, and a pretty good debut is ALL it takes to get appreciated around these parts??

His ENTIRE career has been UNDERwhelming, he has consistantly UNDERachieved and failed to meet ANY expectations...

Lets praise this BUM, and hate on Prodigy...

Gotta love NT...
smh.gif

I felt like I got robbed when I bought Undeniable
only 2-3 tracks were appreciated
AZ can still spit though
GOAT though?
Hell Nah

Do or Die might be my favorite album ever. AZ is one of the most underrated rappers ever, in my personal top 10.

Even Undeniable had amazing cuts on it, dude will never get the credit he deserves though.

Doe or Die 2 coming this year can't wait, Aziatic and The Format are both classic NYC tapes. Knew when I came in here, Nay's hating %%% would already be here spewing nonsense.

The MOST underrated MC ever... one of my favorite rappers of all time if not all time favorite... not 1 bad album imo... G.O.D is slept on...

Yea NaS should waste his rhymes on an album with A...

They've tried it before (The Firm in 97) back when A was ALMOST tolerable, and the album SUCKED BALLS...

Thats cuz there was like 30 different people involved in the project. They weren't even in the studio together, everybody just sent in random verses and Dre garbageass came in with his funeral sounding East Coast beats. A admitted at that point they all were looking for commercial success and didn't give their best on that album.

Nas and AZ together though...it gets no better outside of Ghost and Rae.

AZ is definitely one of the best emcees ever hands down!
Like one of the NTers said A just plays his part and that is it. He just does him...when you know that you are nice i believe that there is no need to even try to impress anyone as long as you are cool with it and you have a loyal fan base which he knows that he has.

Back
Top Bottom