Anthony Davis thinks he can stop Kobe

Anthony Davis meet Ruben Patterson.

Yes, the long-lost ex-Cincinnati star and former NBA player, who last played in the league in 2007, once called himself “The Kobe Stopper

Liking this kid more and more,love the confidence. Can't wait to see him play next year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Wish we could've miraculously won the lottery... Oh well pumped to see him play.

not with david stern as commissioner and owner of the hornets..

i think this will happen to davis..

n2e6x2.jpg

Who does Davis think he is to be telling Kobe " Tell him, I'll be waiting".

laugh.gif

Kobe humiliates on sight.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Wish we could've miraculously won the lottery... Oh well pumped to see him play.

not with david stern as commissioner and owner of the hornets..

n2e6x2.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

qft

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

What's he supposed to say though? I think all three of those guys are going to +!++ on me?

he stay humble.. i think he's gonna get a reality check.. it's not college kids anymore.. you dont have to challenge people.. just shut your mouth and go about your business.. but open your mouth and you will find out... i think kobe will remember it, and just cause it is anthony davis, he'll go after him.. didn't that also happen to the "kobe stopper"??

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good thing Kobe isn't 25 anymore. Nah I like the his confidence

Agreed.......
pimp.gif
to AD for having that confidence. Hopefully the media doesn't try to take this and spin it in some sort of ambiguous way like the normally do.

What's he supposed to say though? I think all three of those guys are going to +!++ on me?

he stay humble.. i think he's gonna get a reality check.. it's not college kids anymore.. you dont have to challenge people.. just shut your mouth and go about your business.. but open your mouth and you will find out... i think kobe will remember it, and just cause it is anthony davis, he'll go after him.. didn't that also happen to the "kobe stopper"??

Stop it......Kobe doesn't put that feat into people like he used to, and it's to be expected, nothing wrong wit what was said

n2e6x2.jpg
roll.gif

This is the first thing I thought of.

I like his confidence though

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Stop it......Kobe doesn't put that feat into people like he used to, and it's to be expected, nothing wrong wit what was said
really? you think that if kobe is challenged, he's gonna turn away and not go after him?? especially trash talk from a rookie?? he's not lebron james...

Originally Posted by thachosen123

really? you think that if kobe is challenged, he's gonna turn away and not go after him?? especially trash talk from a rookie?? he's not lebron james...

Kobe's gonna be Kobe regardless, but that still doesn't change the fact that the man is older now. The days of him tryna go extra hard. and bang on somebody(especially a big) are well behind him.

Back
Top Bottom