Any 07-08 G35 (V36) or IS250 owners up? Vol. bout dat bucket life

Thanks for the info fellas. Im not really worried about speed because I will be buying another s13 later on to take to the track
pimp.gif

and If Im afraid to get more tickets (bad driving record) with a faster car like the IS350

Tetsujin23 wrote:
i really think he needs a 2 door whip.

yea but I need something more convenient for the moment lol

actually that was one of the car I was considering,... till I test drove one. Its real nice inside and out but I just cant get used to FWD whips
grin.gif

but the x uses a similar ATTESA AWD system as the GTR so I was def considering one, VQ35+ATTESA=win, but cant find any within my price range which is $20k or less

If anybody down in miami or south florida know of a good dealership, PM me

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

If u want the IS250 meaning u dont care about speed get the IS250 than. The IS350 is very fast. The G35 is cheap inside the leather cracks quick, like every little detail doesnt compare to the IS... The IS doors are not a problem.. doors close on their own with a little push. 
I wasn't pointing out that the heavy door was  a problem i was just pointing out its much heavier and feels much more substantial than the g35 which is actually a good thing. 

Joint must be mad restrictive
laugh.gif
I've seen a stock Z dust a G in a roughly quarter mile race. Maybe it was the driver...

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

if I had the cash for a 335i, maybe 
Pitman13 wrote:
08 G35x Owner, minus the excess rattles, and horrible gas mileage, I have no complaints. 

Ha @ 22 MPG, thats a dream. I'm getting 16 MPG. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Why u say that?
gas is no joke now.  i'm dropping about 20 a day in my car. vr6 taking premium ftl.

eek.gif
sick.gif

And I was complaining about dropping 55 every week 
laugh.gif

I get about 18-19 in my car, 99 TL

I had an 05 g35 coupe that I had to sell a few months back (still depressed about it
frown.gif
). I loved it, owned it for 3 years and it was great it every aspect except the cosmetics as others have mentioned.

I did not really mind the leather not being premium grade, as far as cosmetics:
- the motor in my passenger seat went out and I had to replace it
- they are known (at least with some of the earlier models) to have issues with the keyless remote malfunctioning which you have to replace
- the in-dash 6 disc CD changer malfunctions (if you have the navi this probably will not be an issue)

Peformance wise, in my 3 years of owning it:
- I had synthetic oil changes twice a year
- 1 allignment
- and a set of new tires

Other than that, regular maintenacnce and I had NO issues with it performance wise. Love the way it accelerates and handles. You will spend a bit on gas but it's not as bad as any other sports car IMO. I wish I still had mine, but I will most likely go for the g37 in about 2 years.

Originally Posted by proper english

^ what year & how many miles tho? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
1 owner, 07, 70k 
tired.gif

thanks xCautioNx, yea every car has its little things. Ima be looking at the 07-08 model but Ill be sure to check those thing out

Currently driving an 07 G35x. Absolutely love the car. No problems w/ it what so ever (knocks on wood). Really love the handling and power of my G. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Infiniti to anyone.
Strongly thinking about getting the G37 w/ the bigger engine and the 7 speed transmission.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by proper english

^ what year & how many miles tho? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
1 owner, 07, 70k 
tired.gif

thanks xCautioNx, yea every car has its little things. Ima be looking at the 07-08 model but Ill be sure to check those thing out
that's good man.  it's gonna be alot of freeway miles and just one owner.  i'd peep it out for sure.  just research the maintenance on the 335.  i know some bmw need their valves adjusted every 10k miles and it's like a stack in labor. 

imo the bmw 07-11 bmw 3 series coupes are the best looking coupes out.  I'm sure maintenance is expensive on them and people say you have to use premium gas in BMW's & thats about $4.00 a gallon if thats true.  I think 07-08 Lexus IS are very nice, especially compared to the g35.  Good luck with whatever car you get.

Back
Top Bottom