Any 1 Seen these flightposite (J Kidds) floating around on EBAY?!!?? flightposite HOT!!!!!

Thanks for blowing it up...now I really have no chance of winning them...

My size too....
frown.gif
frown.gif

I would have beat them to the ground....

YO THESE IS STRAIGHT PIF, FIRE BUT FOR THAT PRICE!!??? YOU CRAZY!? COLORWAY IS TIGHT, BUT NOT FOR THAT PRICE....... NYC STANDUP ONE

saw em on ebay like 2 days ago i think? anyways theyre STRAIGHT fire
pimp.gif
nike should release a similar colorway as a GR

yeah what is the point of this thread. let me find something hot on ebay and then i can let everyone know that i think its hot. ??? thanks for the info butthese are wack to me. well this is wasted time i shall never get back. thanks good night

eek.gif
smh.gif
...would I be wrong for wishing nike to release things like these in say house of hoops?

Originally Posted by typecast3

yeah what is the point of this thread. let me find something hot on ebay and then i can let everyone know that i think its hot. ??? thanks for the info but these are wack to me. well this is wasted time i shall never get back. thanks good night

And then you wasted more time by writing a paragraph reply?
NT never fails to amaze me.

i remember those but I also remember a picture of jason kid with those shoes in purple with a orange sole that appeared in Kicks magazine I don't rememberthe year that it appeared in the mag. when he was playing for the suns. Maybe later I will post the picture

I found the mag its the 2000 Kicks with Kobe on the cover. Its on page 79 of the mag if some one could post pix that would be great. Also in that picturemichael finely has on the pro shakes like real early like two years.

Back
Top Bottom