Any Acura/Honda or Nissan owners?

Id go with the Nissan. Very roomy, reliable, more HP than the other cars, and the style is better 
pimp.gif

^^yea toyota is kool but honda>any is reliability, i was looking at some last weekend and the used ones have a 7 year/100k miles warranty, sounds pretty good to me.

i would rather not get an Acura just because parts might be more expensive then other ones, like Nissan.

^^yea toyota is kool but honda>any is reliability, i was looking at some last weekend and the used ones have a 7 year/100k miles warranty, sounds pretty good to me.

i would rather not get an Acura just because parts might be more expensive then other ones, like Nissan.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Id go with the Nissan. Very roomy, reliable, more HP than the other cars, and the style is better 
pimp.gif

Yea I like the Nissans even though the whole hood has em.  I`m really trying to get my bag for my buck, with the way Gas prices are shooting up and all that good stuff.
And what are you guys thoughts on Scion TC? I`m 6'3, would it be too small?

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

pimp.gif

Yea I like the Nissans even though the whole hood has em.  I`m really trying to get my bag for my buck, with the way Gas prices are shooting up and all that good stuff.
And what are you guys thoughts on Scion TC? I`m 6'3, would it be too small?

Im 6'3 as well =) lmk which has the leg room, the Altimas seem to bulky for me, they are a lot of em on the road too...

Im 6'3 as well =) lmk which has the leg room, the Altimas seem to bulky for me, they are a lot of em on the road too...

Son

Stop looking at high mileage whips. Why are you tryin' to cop 07's and 08's with 50k+ miles?

Son

Stop looking at high mileage whips. Why are you tryin' to cop 07's and 08's with 50k+ miles?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Son

so what is good miles for those years.... Doesnt the avg person put 15-20k per yr on a whip? 10k a year for a 07 whip is 40k which is light driving.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Son

so what is good miles for those years.... Doesnt the avg person put 15-20k per yr on a whip? 10k a year for a 07 whip is 40k which is light driving.

My Mom got a 08 Tl that thing so fast,, I have a Altima 07 Se 2.5 its a smooth ride

My Mom got a 08 Tl that thing so fast,, I have a Altima 07 Se 2.5 its a smooth ride

Nissan Rogue, 2008. Great car.

Con: the gas will go quick. Be prepared to fill up once a week at least.

Nissan Rogue, 2008. Great car.

Con: the gas will go quick. Be prepared to fill up once a week at least.

Originally Posted by HTXMade

hows the maintenance on it? I look at Infinitis too cause they good price wise, but I havent really seen much about reliability and cost of maintaining it.

hows the maintenance on it? I look at Infinitis too cause they good price wise, but I havent really seen much about reliability and cost of maintaining it.

for some reason most ppl on Niketalk hate used cars when they are really the best buy imo because you lose so much right off the lot buying a new car. sure its nice to be the first to drive it, but a car with around 30-40k isnt bad AT all especially considering these engines can last over 120k miles pretty easily if you change the oil on time and take decent care of your car.

I have an Altima btw and i love it. Very nice ride, and I've driven Hondas before as well. Maybe the Acura would be better but I would say Altima over Accord

for some reason most ppl on Niketalk hate used cars when they are really the best buy imo because you lose so much right off the lot buying a new car. sure its nice to be the first to drive it, but a car with around 30-40k isnt bad AT all especially considering these engines can last over 120k miles pretty easily if you change the oil on time and take decent care of your car.

I have an Altima btw and i love it. Very nice ride, and I've driven Hondas before as well. Maybe the Acura would be better but I would say Altima over Accord

Originally Posted by dts939

What do you think about Infiniti? Altimas are dirt cheap (the base models), but I see some nice 05 Infiniti G35s with under 75k miles in the 13-15k range but thats prob to much to spend for that many miles I bet.

Originally Posted by dts939

What do you think about Infiniti? Altimas are dirt cheap (the base models), but I see some nice 05 Infiniti G35s with under 75k miles in the 13-15k range but thats prob to much to spend for that many miles I bet.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

she had got it brand new nothing ever wrong just had to change the tires thats all,, i had mine about 4 months everything good so far

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

she had got it brand new nothing ever wrong just had to change the tires thats all,, i had mine about 4 months everything good so far

Back
Top Bottom