Any advice for a young sneakerhead?

Take it from me.

The only advice I can give.

Dont take the advice of others and do what you want and get out now. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Take it from me.

The only advice I can give.

Dont take the advice of others and do what you want and get out now. lol
QFE. I'm in the process of getting out of the game right now. I had a great run but looking back on it.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Just saying i started a thred about this same thing a couple months ago u should check it good luck to you !
Hahaa That's cool Thanks ByTheWay

^^^^ its all good...... what i do is save up my money and copp a pair every now and then u copping the jams?

buy any shoe thats hyped up even if its the ugliest thing youve ever seen, dont wear any of your kickz at all, and always buy multiples so you can resell andmake some $. Thats what a sneakerhead is right?

save your money so when ur older you aint gotta rely on your parents and what not and you can help pay for college and all that help ur parents out and whenyou wanna get shoes here and there just get what you want it dont even gotta be jordans

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

If you're new to the game, then you're not a sneakerhead, sorry. You can't be a sneakerhead overnight.

I don't even consider myself a "sneakerhead" and I've collecting Jordans since 2002.

Here's my advice, buy what you like - don't follow the hype.

please PLEASE im asking you... if you want to see what TRUE jays and TRUE quality is STOP buying the POS they got right now and wait till they get the pointand we get the quality we deserve

^^^^ its all good...... what i do is save up my money and copp a pair every now and then u copping the jams?
Noo
indifferent.gif
Ironicly, i don't have strong feelings forthem like most of the ppl in this forum ..
I'm waitin' for those Blck and white 6s that has those peble pattern

Fasho buy what YOU like and those Vi look strait im waiting for the red and white vi and the black and red

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

Just buy what's hyped up and every single hybrid that you don't like from flightclub

yes! and also make sure you don't forget, it's very important, to make sure you hit yourself over the head with a frying pan

Fasho buy what YOU like and those Vi look strait im waiting for the red and white vi and the black and red
You mean the infrareds
But lol i can't rlly call em' infrareds
Since i'll use varsity red
roll.gif

Originally Posted by anthony14420

save your money so when ur older you aint gotta rely on your parents and what not and you can help pay for college and all that help ur parents out and when you wanna get shoes here and there just get what you want it dont even gotta be jordans

No problemm
i split the check half/half on checkings and savings ..
maybe a year or soo ..
BAM! loota money in the savings ^-^

Back
Top Bottom