ANY ADVICE? VOL DONALD TRUMP RALLY

Tonight my friends and I are going to go to a trump rally and peacefully protest his town hall event. I really do want it to be peaceful.

Has anyone else done this? What should I expect? What should I do?

This is the first time I have ever protested and event this large, I'm pretty excited.

http://fox13now.com/2016/03/17/donald-trump-to-visit-utah-friday/

Protests are very much expected in Utah, because of some Anti-Mormon comments he made and overall people here don't like him.

Trump supporters will be met with protest. Students for a Democratic Society said they expect hundreds to turn out against Trump.

"Most likely we're going to have chants, we're going to have a pinata that looks like Donald Trump," Decker explained.

The protest is planned for 6 p.m. at the southeast corner of 900 West and 200 North, according to event organizers.

With support and hostility turning out side-by-side, there are concerns the event could turn violent.

Trump for president! Wooooooo!

america.gif

Lol @ convincing yourself anything peaceful will come from this.

No matter how horrible of a human he is, you are going there to antagonize

Last edited:
Do you think protesting a KKK rally would be peaceful, or protesting any other white supremacist even would be peaceful?

Because that want basically a Trump rally is, a white supremacist gathering.

Even if every protester their didn't want to start anything, Trump's coalition is filled with people that have an urge to lash out at any minority, or liberal, they can get their hands on.

Protest peacefully, but be ready for something to pop off

Last edited:
Do you think protesting a KKK rally would be peaceful, or protesting any other white supremacist even would be peaceful?

Even if every protester their didn't want to start anything, Trump's coalition is filled with people that have an urge to lash out at any minority, or liberal, they can get their hands on.

Protest peacefully, but be ready for something to pop off

That is my mindset right now.

Lol @ convincing yourself anything peaceful will come from this.

No matter how horrible of a human he is, you are going there to antagonize

View media item 1955996
I'm going to protest someone who I do not believe in.

Last edited:
It will be a problem no matter how peaceful. Ol Muslim lady was just standing there in a shirt. Blacks are getting kicked out en mass without any provocation in many instances. Voice your opinion, you are supposed to be free to do so in this country, but be safe

Right, and you are going to place where hundreds of people that Do Support him are gathering.

I understand that folks thinks this clown needs to be stopped but that doesn't change the fact that you aren't going there with PEACE in mind.

That would be like an Athiest (non believer, the same thing you called yourself) asking how he can go to Christian function and peacefully voice his displeasure.

You are doing it to start trouble

I am not supporting Trump

Post your pic op, or wear some of your favorite NT gear.

...don't get whooped on wearing no NT gear tho.

Right, and you are going to place where hundreds of people that Do Support him are gathering.

I understand that folks thinks this clown needs to be stopped but that doesn't change the fact that you aren't going there with PEACE in mind.

That would be like an Athiest (non believer, the same thing you called yourself) asking how he can go to Christian function and peacefully voice his displeasure.

This is going to be interesting, because honestly I have never met someone that supports him. Not one person.

This is going to be interesting, because honestly I have never met someone that supports him. Not one person.
Yeah you have, just didn't realize it. Most people that are voting for him aren't voicing their favorable opinion of him publicly. Only way to explain all of his victories.

I don't think it will end well. Best case scenario is that nobody gets hurt. I think protesting him becoming the Republican nominee is great, & that he shouldn't be getting anywhere close to the amount of votes he's generating.

What would be a good idea is to have his supporters asked what his "policies/beliefs" actually are? It's terrible that we as a people can't have an intelligent conversation about things without people ready to beat the crap out of someone else or wanting to kill someone because they are black,or Mexican, or Muslim, etc.

It feels like Trump supporters are like Westboro Baptist supporters.

I hope you & the whole protesting movement is safe tonight.

That's a flawed, lazy analogy but DC gonna DC.

Ol contrarian *** boy. :rofl:

Watch out for sucker punchers and other secret ISIS members supporting Trump in the rally.

Its like reading hustler for the riveting articles

Op if you dont look the part you get snuffed out immediately

I respect that you're doing something OP. In my opinion I would say try to get as many like minded individuals to not vote for him. I think that would be in your best interest.

Any attention whether is positive or negative for Trump is Helping him tremendously. Another protester at his event will bring in views for him and his campaign.

UPDATE:
Game plan, my boy Kwaku is a novice film maker. We're going to interview the trump supporters, to get down to the bottom of who actually supports him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom