Any athletes wore the 11's?

^

if you feel like digging through the player exclusive thread in sneaker showcase, there are sapps, primetimes, and a couple other players there too.

I'm pretty sure Sapp has worn a pair of XI's before.

24weiav.jpg

2l9gpog.jpg

2qsqsg2.jpg

2r3cfg0.jpg

b707ew.jpg

I remember going to pretty much all the clipper games back in '00-'02 when my sis in law use to get a load of tixs from the suite her job (Wells Fargo)owns...still do....but back then man I use to see D-Miles, Q-Rich, LO, mainly them wearing SJ's, Breds, Cool Grays all the time...those were the days....iknew the clippers wore Jays too, but not as much as the trio...
anywho...what were we talking about again? lol..,
i kid ..i kid...

^Speaking of wrestling, I remember seeing Kevin Nash with the Black/Red Retros on an episode of Raw or Nitro in 2001-02.

Did Mike Bibby wear the XI's?

Originally Posted by mkc1983

^Speaking of wrestling, I remember seeing Kevin Nash with the Black/Red Retros on an episode of Raw or Nitro in 2001-02.

Did Mike Bibby wear the XI's?
Kevin Nash used to stay in Jordans...

on the NFL ones, does any1 know, do you think they use regular XI's on the turf, or do u think they have a different sole on them?

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

on the NFL ones, does any1 know, do you think they use regular XI's on the turf, or do u think they have a different sole on them?
cleated

Back
Top Bottom