Any Audi Owners?

Originally Posted by stillmatic

wait so youre saying your girl spent around 9-10 grand in repairs? good lord.

she paid 15 for the car,its not 50 % but she put about 6700 back into it within a year... i dont remember everything she got done but i know she had to replacethe bushings,2 motor mounts,an oil pan,timing belt,oxygen sensors...and thats just what i remember

if that depreciation talk is true and the price is right by spring/summer 06 this joint right here MIGHT be in contention

2200106045_8e75b07fd2.jpg

Audis are nice looking cars. But with reliability, it's a hit or miss..IMO. Pretty much like newer BMW's and Benz's as well. And Lurk, you'reright on the quoting part...resale sucks on them. I thought they used to be a good deal when their counterpart to BMW would actually cost less than a BMW. Butnow it surpassed what their BMW competitors. I will say that they have gotten a lot more reliable in the past ~10 years though. This is why you rarely see anAudi from the 80s or early 90s around...where as you commonly see older Benz's and BMW's all the time because of their reliability.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by marath0n

future..

I want an S5 so bad

audi-s5-coupe-2007-711646.jpg

Me 2 i ordered a A5 still waiting on it!!! but back the to post my boy has the cleanest A4 for sale but hes in cali PM me if you want to take a look...

when is it supposed to arrive? and what part of cali?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

if that depreciation talk is true and the price is right by spring/summer 06 this joint right here MIGHT be in contention

2200106045_8e75b07fd2.jpg

this car is in its 2nd model year and used will get you 2k OVER msrp no depreciation when the car needs to be ordered and built per order.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by eldorado36

i happen to be the general manager of a audi dealership in NJ... if yall need anything ,feel free to check us on the web @ www.townaudi.com

or feel free to email @ [email protected]

id be glad to work special deals for fellow niketalk people.
o really? thanks for the info. know anyone that deals in NYC and/or long island?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

future..

I want an S5 so bad

audi-s5-coupe-2007-711646.jpg

Me 2 i ordered a A5 still waiting on it!!! but back the to post my boy has the cleanest A4 for sale but hes in cali PM me if you want to take a look...

when is it supposed to arrive? and what part of cali?
im in SoCal Rancho Cucamonga I was told december but from what i have heard on other forums the S line package i ordered is on back order so thewait may be jan/feb
frown.gif

2006 a4 s-line (3.2 v6 quattro) checkin in....
pimp.gif

couple randoms from the iphizzle..... getting gas + getting oil change...

jg_whip2.jpg

jg_whip1.jpg

Personally, i'm an S fan. I was looking into the a4 line but realized the up keep is expensive.

I have a 2001 a4 and I've spent about $5000 on repairs but
it's still running at 96k mi.

I've known many a people with an Audi.

As already said, be prepared to come out of your pocket for repairs. My advice is to roll with a '04-'05 used joint and throw down a few more thousandfor an extended warranty. After having a VW, there is no way in hell I'd ever purchase an older, used Audi without an extended warranty. When taken careof, they'll run forever and run strong. But it's the taking care of it part that is dumb costly.

And yeah, resale value is ridiculously low. Browse autotrader and see how low you can scoop an '05 or '06 with lower mileage for. It's pretty crazyreally, because for the price you really are getting a nice whip despite maintenance costs.

Back
Top Bottom