Any ballers in the Los Angeles area on NT?

I've been itchin to play ball for a while now but it's been too hard to find a gym and/or people to play with so.... are there any NTers that like to hoop in the LA area that want to meet up and/or have info on bball games/open gyms? Any help would be appreciated. LA ballers unite! If you like to hoop, holler in this thread por favor

Yeah I'm up there like once a week but the runs are big time serious and pretty much invite only...I could prolly get you in if you rolled solo.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Yeah I'm up there like once a week but the runs are big time serious and pretty much invite only...I could prolly get you in if you rolled solo.
You can't hoop tho

Damn, what does "big time serious" mean? I'm decent, but can't say I'm a big time serious baller. At UCLA I'll sometimes run on the A Court only when the competition isn't too crazy

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

You can't hoop tho
I'm phenomenal.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And the runs are with mostly d1 talent...I play at UCLA in the summer, those runs are great.

Pretty good runs at 24 hour fitness on 120th in the morning. Sometimes the 3s and 4s get better than the full court games. The 24 hour fitness in hermosa beach is good Saturday mornings and weekday nights too...

Just came back from Hermosa 24... love the gym but only problem is court is .5 lower than regulation size

Walnut is a little too far for me... Specially for weekday games, y'all know traffic is a *****...

About to start the season thursday night

Nothing crazy my first time playing in this league

Playing in a FAB league in Anaheim....
I'm not good enough to be playing in the division I'm in...but it's still fun. haha
I'm old and dudes are way serious about their league games...taking pictures of scoreboards and all that....
gotta get that IG / FB in I guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom