Any Barkley's in the bay yet?

i tried checking at hilltop mall and sunvalley no luck as well. BLAH.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

any places have a size 9.5 or a 10 left?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

is there any 10s still at stonestwon? thnnx sfgr415 for the info. do you know when they might have it?
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

^^just got back from sunvalley they got 9.5 and 10's...but still no luck lookin for my sz 9's :frown:
frown.gif

Just got back from Newpark Mall, Fremont. Footlocker only has a 7 and 10.5 BUT Champs just got a fresh shipment with all sizes. Grab 'em while you can!
peace
ps. They look SWEET in person!

I just got back from Footaction Serramonte. I think they got another shipment of Godzillas this morning. Copped the last 11.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

went to Newpark this morning copped the last sz 9 they had sz 8 & 8.5 left when i bought my pair around 11:00am

Quote:
I just got back from Footaction Serramonte. I think they got another shipment of Godzillas this morning. Copped the last 11.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

I didn't get mine Bj, i had work...i'm gonna stop by tommorow and see what happens...if they have my 9 i'm gonna pick em up and return the pair I ordered from ace.

footaction eastridge has em

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

went to serramonte footaction on friday night b4 they closed and they just rec'd 2 cases. the guy gave me my sz 10, i tried em on, but decided to pass since i was planning on copping the aqua's; which i did the next AM.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

pretty sure we can be safe to say that the bay has received this, and there is a surplus.

supply > demand.

Anybody know if Hilltop has any? I went there Saturday and didn't see anything.
To lazy to make a new sig

so what stores got it at serramonte. so footaction. how about footlocker and finishline? info pls
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Soo.. who needs a 9.5?

I have a pair.. DS.. retail. I came up on an extra pair (used a friends discount) and I don't really need two. Someone contact me a.s.a.p before I just return them to Footlocker.

I'm in SF..

[email protected]
MUDVILLE!

do these fit true to size? i'm a 9.5 in jordans, but a 10 in barkleys, pennys, AF1.....
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

alright... i was at southland last night (around 7:30pm)... footlocker and footaction had a FSR on these bad boys... copped a size 10 and went to get me reserved Halo 3 at funcoland
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom