any body know were i can get blue lobsters? online/or in boston area

im trying to get a pair of blue lobsters (size 9) does anybody know about any websites that will get them likepickyourshoes.com or flightclub or and body that lives in the boston, ma area know about any stores that will recieve shipments of the bluelobsters...........PLEASE PEOPLE I REALLY WANT A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! the help would be greatly appreciated

...they do say concepts on the box, do ya research.
eyes.gif

obviously not the concept pack im not that stupid i live 30 min from boston damn the people on NT need to use common sence ppl on ISS noe what im talkin aboutthe quickstrike release

Originally Posted by MFDOOM92

obviously not the concept pack im not that stupid i live 30 min from boston damn the people on NT need to use common sence ppl on ISS noe what im talkin about the quickstrike release

try places that got the red lobsters?

obviously not the concept pack im not that stupid i live 30 min from boston damn the people on NT need to use common sence ppl on ISS noe what im talkin about the quickstrike release
lol wut.

I've never eaten a blue lobster on the other hand. I'm not a food expert, but it's apparently very expensive to buy one. I did some research(something you should do on your own hand, which is spelled common sense btw), and finding one is about 1 in 2 millionlobsters. Albino lobsters are about 1 in 100 million lobsters however. I don't think it's possible to order a lobster over the internet. Moreso, a blueone. But being so close to Boston, you should be able to go downtown and order yourself a nice tasty one.

Hope this helps.

/\ got me real interested so heres the whole thing for anyone thats to lazy

Around one in two million lobsters are blue. A research study conducted by Professor Ronald Christensen at the University of Connecticut discovered that agenetic defect causes a blue lobster to produce an excessive amount of protein.[5] The protein, and a red carotenoid molecule known as astaxanthin, combine toform a blue complex known as crustacyanin, giving the lobster its blue color.[6]
Yellow American lobster at the New England Aquarium

On August 1, 2006, a Maine lobsterman named David Percy caught a yellow lobster near Whaleback Island at the mouth of the Kennebec River. The odds of finding ayellow lobster are approximately 1 in 30 million.[7]

On July 13, 2006, a Maine fisherman named Alan Robinson caught a half-and-half lobster, where the colors are perfectly divided on each side of the shell. Hesubmitted the brown and orange lobster to the local oceanarium which has only seen three lobsters of this kind in 35 years. The chance of finding one isestimated at 1 in 50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the three primary colors: red, yellow and blue. The colors mix to form the greenish-browncolor of most lobsters.[8] All split-colored lobsters observed by Bob Bayer of the Lobster Institute in Maine have been hermaphroditic.[9]

On June 11, 2009, a yellow lobster was reported by the Boston Globe as having been caught off the coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada, by Michael R. Gagne,sales manager at Ipswich Shellfish Company, Inc. The lobster was given by Mr. Gagne to his friend Nathan Nickerson of Arnold's Lobster and Clam bar inEastham, Massachusetts. Nickerson named the rare yellow lobster "Fiona" in honor of his girlfriend's granddaughter and intends to keep the animalas a pet before possibly donating it to either the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in Brewster or the New England Aquarium. [10]

It is estimated that only about one in 100 million lobsters are albino - lacking in colored pigments.[11] Also known as "white" or"crystal" lobsters.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Around one in two million lobsters are blue. A research study conducted by Professor Ronald Christensen at the University of Connecticut discovered that a genetic defect causes a blue lobster to produce an excessive amount of protein.[5] The protein, and a red carotenoid molecule known as astaxanthin, combine to form a blue complex known as crustacyanin, giving the lobster its blue color.[6]

On August 1, 2006, a Maine lobsterman named David Percy caught a yellow lobster near Whaleback Island at the mouth of the Kennebec River. The odds of finding a yellow lobster are approximately 1 in 30 million.[7]

On July 13, 2006, a Maine fisherman named Alan Robinson caught a half-and-half lobster, where the colors are perfectly divided on each side of the shell. He submitted the brown and orange lobster to the local oceanarium which has only seen three lobsters of this kind in 35 years. The chance of finding one is estimated at 1 in 50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the three primary colors: red, yellow and blue. The colors mix to form the greenish-brown color of most lobsters.[8] All split-colored lobsters observed by Bob Bayer of the Lobster Institute in Maine have been hermaphroditic.[9]

On June 11, 2009, a yellow lobster was reported by the Boston Globe as having been caught off the coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada, by Michael R. Gagne, sales manager at Ipswich Shellfish Company, Inc. The lobster was given by Mr. Gagne to his friend Nathan Nickerson of Arnold's Lobster and Clam bar in Eastham, Massachusetts. Nickerson named the rare yellow lobster "Fiona" in honor of his girlfriend's granddaughter and intends to keep the animal as a pet before possibly donating it to either the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in Brewster or the New England Aquarium. [10]

It is estimated that only about one in 100 million lobsters are albino - lacking in colored pigments.[11] Also known as "white" or "crystal" lobsters.
My man used wikipedia!
laugh.gif
Was reading that.

Then stay over there on the other forum if you don't like it here. And it helps to say you are looking for the QS Release in your first post. I guesswe're supposed to be reading your mind...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Around one in two million lobsters are blue. A research study conducted by Professor Ronald Christensen at the University of Connecticut discovered that a genetic defect causes a blue lobster to produce an excessive amount of protein.[5] The protein, and a red carotenoid molecule known as astaxanthin, combine to form a blue complex known as crustacyanin, giving the lobster its blue color.[6]

On August 1, 2006, a Maine lobsterman named David Percy caught a yellow lobster near Whaleback Island at the mouth of the Kennebec River. The odds of finding a yellow lobster are approximately 1 in 30 million.[7]

On July 13, 2006, a Maine fisherman named Alan Robinson caught a half-and-half lobster, where the colors are perfectly divided on each side of the shell. He submitted the brown and orange lobster to the local oceanarium which has only seen three lobsters of this kind in 35 years. The chance of finding one is estimated at 1 in 50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the three primary colors: red, yellow and blue. The colors mix to form the greenish-brown color of most lobsters.[8] All split-colored lobsters observed by Bob Bayer of the Lobster Institute in Maine have been hermaphroditic.[9]

On June 11, 2009, a yellow lobster was reported by the Boston Globe as having been caught off the coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada, by Michael R. Gagne, sales manager at Ipswich Shellfish Company, Inc. The lobster was given by Mr. Gagne to his friend Nathan Nickerson of Arnold's Lobster and Clam bar in Eastham, Massachusetts. Nickerson named the rare yellow lobster "Fiona" in honor of his girlfriend's granddaughter and intends to keep the animal as a pet before possibly donating it to either the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in Brewster or the New England Aquarium. [10]

It is estimated that only about one in 100 million lobsters are albino - lacking in colored pigments.[11] Also known as "white" or "crystal" lobsters.
this just turned into biology class lol

Back
Top Bottom