Any chance of JB re-retroing xi space jam's?

As long as the soles are made exactly like the dmp XI then I'd cop even though I still have the SJ's DS from '00.

I hope they come out, I'll get 4x.

I don't want to get retros because they go for 500+ and that's DS with yellowed bottoms.

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

space jams are ugly to me and i dont care if you disagree or say anything
I'm sorry, but you deserve a

vi36kx.gif

i got a release date: December 13, 2000 hope that helps
smokin.gif

start saving up people will be camping out early ..

i heard XI's were coming out this year. I don't know which.

2010, 25th anniversary of Jordan shoes, might have em. Hopefully they don't get stupid and do a hybrid shoe.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

space jams were not retros, so re-retroing is completely impossible at tis point
Do you know something I don't?
What he's saying is that they have to be retroed before they can be re-retroed. LMAO. That's funny.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by radrztj85

LMAO at people sayin 50% chance. what is that number based on?
It's based on the fact that either it will happen which makes up 50% or it won't which makes up the other 50% there is no in between.
1 word. OWNED
lmfao

man this horse has been beaten so many times, they are gonna have to retro the horse before the spacejams come back.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

space jams were not retros, so re-retroing is completely impossible at tis point
lmao. spacejams were retros. they didnt release any original spacejams. just concords, breds, and columbias. smokes and jams were retroes.

You will see XI fusion in space jam colorway. Maybe Jordan 1 Space Jam w/ clear soles. You guys need to slap those people in JB who disagree about quick strikerelease of Space Jam 11.

Back
Top Bottom