Any chance these DMP XIs are legit?

prozac4312

Banned
...and if so, how much are they worth?

5I55Fd5H83I63Nb3Hec2b9c6ac6baa84a1169.jpg
5I95G55H83L43Nb3H3c2b89a51f44e6e11e46.jpg
5Nc5U35Hd3F83I93N2c2b26eaf5a02d391fa5.jpg
5If5L95Z03G23M83N5c2bea04e47aed9a13b0.jpg

The picture of the bottoms and the one where it shoes the 2 3 look like different shoes lol. The soles are extremely yellow in one and look much icier in the last pic. If you could send a closeup of the carbon fiber and toe box to determine wear. But just by looking at the soles they have been worn alot regardless if legit or not lol

They're from a local Craigslist ad...those are the only pics the guy has so it's the best I can do...just wondering if they're good or not, price seems too good to be true.

Something is funny with with this set of pictures. They look like 2 different pairs. Be cautious if you pursue it.

how much is he asking for them just out of curiosity? Cuz if you do met up with the seller you would be able to tell instantly by looking at the carbon fiber.

He's only asking $150, but it's too far of a drive to take if I don't know they're legit before I go.

I feel it but 150 is a literal steal if they are legit. theres no way the seller will send different pics? thats a red flag right there IMO

It's that third to last picture that bothers me.. the Jumpman looks too close to the oval.. but who knows, I might just be being too critical.

150 is ridiculously low for these, so if these are legit the seller doesn't know what he's doing and most likely didn't have to pay for them. He probably looked up the pack price and split the price in half.

Ask for more pics and then post them here. Specifically of the carbon fiber, and of the shoes closer up. Doesn't even look like he really has a collection going by the looks of his closet which helps your case of him not knowing what the heck he's doing.

ALSO, ask him HOW he got these.. and if they come in the original DMP box.
nerd.gif

dose't look right *back 23* $150 is wayyy to cheap, sounds fishy, would't purchase

BANNED FROM USING THE PRICE/LEGIT CHECK FORUMS! PLEASE READ THE 3 STRIKES RULE FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION. 

Back
Top Bottom