Any chance they bring back the Nike Air Burst?

Screenshot_20190219-195758_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20190219-195822_Google.jpg

Any chance they bring them back? I miss this shoe from the big air bubble to the old school feel.

The last release was I think 2011 and those already had the smaller bubbles, the same bubbles that have been used since HOA 93s.
Although by no means an official sign, I've recently seen Burst fakes pop up at rep sites. But it wouldn't be the first time that fakes surface earlier than the official release of a shoe.

Obviously nothing beats the OG bubbles but Bursts are def top 10 best Nike running designs ever. So I'd most likely buy a possible rerelease.

The last release was I think 2011 and those already had the smaller bubbles, the same bubbles that have been used since HOA 93s.
Although by no means an official sign, I've recently seen Burst fakes pop up at rep sites. But it wouldn't be the first time that fakes surface earlier than the official release of a shoe.

Obviously nothing beats the OG bubbles but Bursts are def top 10 best Nike running designs ever. So I'd most likely buy a possible rerelease.
Nice thanks for the info i haven't seen much info or any sign of a re-release . I remember that they came out with like 15 to 20 colorways to these shoes. I had a few, they must have sold well in order for them to come out with so many. colorways . I really hope they bring back one of the 1st ones they released as a retro which is the pic from above

We may, but you can kiss those juicy air bubbles goodbye :lol:
Ya i figured since they shrinked the air bubble on the air force 180s but it would take away from the shoe, that's one of the main highlights from the shoe

I'm not hard to please, I just want the grey ones. I know the bubble ain't coming back though.

One of my favorite Nike “running” shoes of all time. Haven’t had a pair since the run of 2003/2004 releases. Want them back big time.

Never liked these much but I love the Huarache Burst.. sick sick shoe.

Back
Top Bottom