Any college dropouts here?

It's my second semester at UF and I'm thinking about dropping out. I honestly have no interest in ANYTHING that I can earn a degree in while I'mhere and I $+@#!% up my first semester badly. I was thinking about going to barber school or something, I'm probably not going to drop out but it justkeeps coming up in my mind whenever I'm struggling. Plus my dad is about to cut me off so I'll have to take out a loan. Are there any college dropoutson here? And what are you doing now?

Workin at the cable company makin $50k+commission. Just takin a break tho. I plan on going back as soon as my little one gets a lil older.

i was...took over a year off..wish i hadn't..but i re-enrolled and im starting back up on the 11th

when i was first in school..i didn't care about grades..i would go to my classes but wouldn't pay attention in most of them..when i was out of school iworked 2 jobs..mainly around a bunch of old people..i got a new job..so now im only working 1 and working around these old/miserable people made me realizethats now how i wanna be when im their age..im now in school to become a paramedic..so in the end..a break is what i needed to get back focused and realize idont need to blow my oppurtunities while im young

i wouldn't recommend taking a break..but that might be what you need..take some time off..think about other things that interest you that you couldpossible make a career out of

Back
Top Bottom