Any Disney Vinylmation Heads on NT??????

only one i havge is the basketball one. pretty dope idea overall but theres way too many now

Originally Posted by pianoman52

unlike be@rbricks and sneakers which retain and gain value pretty well, these don't.
roll.gif

Anyway, I only pick up pieces that I am interested in. I don't feel the need to collect every release and hunt for every figure. I am a fan of the Muppet's series along with the Star Wars & Tron line. Here is a pic of my favorite tandem.

a01263565a6a7b628a8478704e85f7355e5b5ed3_r.png

I am an avid collecter of Vinylmations, too. Trying to complete my Lion King set with the chaser...Also trying to get the Star Wars set...

Thanks NT. Just what I needed. Another crazy obsession..

QUESTION: Do yall keep them DS, or do you break them out??

Pretty much impossible to keep DS since most of them are blind boxes. Back from the dead eh?

To that person that said these don't get value must not know how Disneyheads do it. Easily the craziest bunch of people I've ever met. One of my Vinylmation grails is the Wall-E set. Retailed at $25. Resells at 600+.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I am an avid collecter of Vinylmations, too. Trying to complete my Lion King set with the chaser...Also trying to get the Star Wars set...

My girl and I picked up a Star Wars sealed set last night and we pulled a ghost Obi Wan. I also pulled the Muppet's Series 2 chaser. I am contemplating on completing the Lion King series. I need to take some photos of what's in my collection and post it in here.

I have some blanks, but I am really waiting if they make MARVEL ones, since Disney owns MARVEL.

Originally Posted by syrnerd

I have some blanks, but I am really waiting if they make MARVEL ones, since Disney owns MARVEL.

I think it's only a matter of time before we see a Marvel series.

Seem cool but I will pass. Just seem like a waste of money, but to each his own.

d6b16421560f3c8fb77a75d9f5ab470440bc5c31.jpg

i swore i didn't want to start collecting but they're pretty cool and might be worth something.  cool to see other NT heads into this.  i thought this was something i was going to have keep on the QT.

I have too many of these damn things (50+)

I think I just have a problem when it comes to buying people things.

Everytime I take my son to the Disney store I have to buy myself something :smh: so I buy these damn things.

I love Vinylmation. I've been collecting the Star Wars sets as my first go at these. I love them. I'm a huge fan of everything Disney.. these retail for like $14 and can only be found in the Disney Parks and maybe online. I love how they all look like Mickey Mouse.. maybe a terrible spin off Bear Bricks but great marketing ploy by Disney because this type of thing is in right now.. I have 5 so far myself. Darth Vader is my favorite.. he came with a red light saber.

I have a pretty decent collection of Vinylmations. Just got the Star Wars Series Two Darth Vader and Tuskan Raider. But I have to admit, when I went to Disneyland two weeks ago, I didn't find any Vinyls to my liking. The only one that I really wanted, was the 9-inch vinyl that had the two birds sitting on the telephone wire.

My vinylmation grail is the 9-inch UP Vinylmation. 

i got a bunch of em. but i regret spending so much on em.. i used to buy 4-5 everytime i go.. now i limit myself to just 1 per visit.. but real talk.. JUNK ( i got 25 of em.. )

I started since the beginning but have cooled off recently and have slowly started to sell them one by one. There are way too many different collections now. Way too hard to keep up.

There is money to be had with these especially the Chasers.

I've made a decent amount on the ones I have sold but still have some I need to unload...just way too lazy to list em.

Back
Top Bottom