Any Doernbecher 2021-2022 Updated News?

I'm used to the Doernbecher series coming out around October/November, but haven't heard much news minus the WTF 1's that were auctioned off at the beginning of the year. Are any new Doernbechers coming out? I remember reading somewhere they would do a virtual auction again in February 2022, but I can't find where I read such. I would hate that option if so since it doesn't very regular customers a chance to get any of the shoes since the WTF 1'S went for an insane amount!

A friend of mine asked me if there’s a update on these anyone know? They were originally March. Also, only three anniversaries today. Anyone still have these?
I Low Metallic Blue (Retro) (6 Years)
1647693529315.jpeg

IV Dunk From Above (6 Years)
1647693467984.jpeg

XII Flint (Retro) (17 Years)
1650376296816.jpeg

Last edited:
Any update on the next Doernbecher? I know we just got one in April but like jacksodk said we normally get in October/November. Could have been because of delays that those V Lows came out on April. My gut feeling which I hope is wrong is it’s going to be one of these four:
1) II Low
2) XII Low
3) I Mid
4) IX Low

Perhaps this is the right thread to post these Foamposite in since it appears to be a broad thread for Nike shoes under the Doernbecher collection.

I decided not to post it in the broad Doernbecher thread that P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion created specifically for Jordans under that collection.

Back
Top Bottom