Any Farmers here on NT??

I can't believe it lol. I'm going to be a fruit/vegetable farmer. My homie just bought 2 farms here in Sacramento. One is 11 acres and the other is 8. Planning to primarily grow strawberries and set a few acres aside for radishes/spinach since they harvest every month.

Any other NTers farming? How is it? I'm hoping to make 50-100k. Does this sound right?

I can't believe it lol. I'm going to be a fruit/vegetable farmer. My homie just bought 2 farms here in Sacramento. One is 11 acres and the other is 8. Planning to primarily grow strawberries and set a few acres aside for radishes/spinach since they harvest every month.

Any other NTers farming? How is it? I'm hoping to make 50-100k. Does this sound right?
I'll be watching this thread. 

Farmer for recreation... definitely not for my actual job/career. Got a 10'x4' organic vegetable garden. Squash, jalapenos, and tomatoes... but they're all dying now with the cold weather.  50-100k??? Ummm... good luck with that.

Avocados is where the real money is at bro. I know a dude who owns a 50 acre ranch in Ventura, he makes very good money. 

Back
Top Bottom