Any Golfers on NT?

Not much.

Flexibility is more important than strength.

Short game efficiency is best way to lower scores.

Wouldn't having a strong core help with being able to flex? I don't know much about stuff like that and Golf fitness but I don't want to get fatigued this summer in the heat so I'm trying to turn it up a little.

Both are important. Since I started lifting, I can tell the difference in my drives. A solid 50-60 yard boost.

If you are flexible enough to have a good swing, and strong enough to put a lot of power into it - your drives will be insane.

Both are important. Since I started lifting, I can tell the difference in my drives. A solid 50-60 yard boost.

If you are flexible enough to have a good swing, and strong enough to put a lot of power into it - your drives will be insane.

Co sign this. I'm 6'5, 250. I was about 280, started losing weight and lifting, and noticed a big difference in my overall game, especially the distance on my irons.

threw up a 42 yesterday after work, on the Front 9 with 5 pars, 2 bogeys, 2 doubles, :smokin

:rofl:

I do need to get better with my irons. :nerd:

I don't know how in the hell I hit my PW and 7 iron essentially the same damn distance :x

even par could take this easy

as long as preppy doesnt win im good, him winning would be almost as bad as coward. doubt luke donald will win but i wouldnt mind seeing him do so.

colsaerts
mean.gif

that chip in was HUGE for jason day. disastrous hole and walked away with a bogey.

duffner -3 with a triple, he coulda been right in this.

justin rose
nthat.gif
hit some great shots down the stretch

phil
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom