Any Golfers on NT?

Wish I lived near a PGA superstore
mean.gif
Holy ****. Me too. Looks insane.

Teein off in 45 minutes... Headed out the door. Round 1 of potentially 7 between now and next Sunday.

Its hot as Mufasa's nutsack out here right now though... Gonna walk it........

I am really having a lot fun learning this game. This thread is awesome. I bought the Eric Koston golf shoes cant wait til they arrive.

Generic store brand Mio's are awesome. Just buy super cold water at the course or fill up your water bottle with water that is out there (yes yes I know the dangers of course water) and add some flavor.

That and Arnold Palmers of course!

Got a round with some buddies tomorrow. Should be fun but no competition from what they've said about their games. Hopefully it's not as hot as it was today in DC or it will be water instead of beer tomorrow.

Got a round with some buddies tomorrow. Should be fun but no competition from what they've said about their games. Hopefully it's not as hot as it was today in DC or it will be water instead of beer tomorrow.
Come on, never can be too hot to not drink on the course!

Shot a 98 today with two 7's and a 9. Just hitting everything clean now and my pitching/sand wedge has improved 10 fold.

Shot a 78 and had 10 beers - man was I feeling it when I got home especially noticing my sweet new farmers tan. Highlight of the day was ending up pin high about 15 feet from the flag on this 345 yard par 4.

me and two of my buddies finished a 5th of henny one time. i vaguely remember a chinese buffett and lots of puking. sunburnt too

I puked my brains out at McDonalds yesterday at 8am before playing 18... WORST 18 holes I've played in years... Shot 108. I was miserable.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

got a hole in one today!
hit the shot and immediately knew it was going great so I didn't bother looking at it and proceeded to look for my short tee and my friends started going nuts...thought they were messing with me and sure enough there it was when I got there
it is a great feeling :lol:

then I proceeded to stink up the rest of the round :lol:

I've drained it from the fairway but never off the tee. Big time congrats mixed with some jealousy.

My buddy got a hole in one during his 4th or 5th round ever at a par 3 course. He hasn't played since and he still rubs that in my face.

congrats on that hole in one up there bro :smokin

I drained a 30 foot downhill bump and run chip about 3 weeks ago up at Tilden Park GC in Berkeley...def one of my best shots ever :smokin

Played my 91st hole of the week today (week meaning since Friday).

Best ball with my boy vs his father-in-law and his brother.  We won and got our lunch paid for, now 2 time defending champs.
pimp.gif

Managed to go down 4 strokes early and claw back to 1 back at the turn... destroyed them on the back and won by 3.
smokin.gif

MAYBE get 1 more round of 18 in on Saturday putting me at 109 holes in 8 days.

Drinking on the course can be tricky for me....

6 is a good number for me, after that usually my game and thought process goes downhill quickly. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom