Any Golfers on NT?

I'm plying on Thursday for the first time in a couple weeks. Just been working loads lately so haven't even been able to hit the range :frown:. Maybe Apple tree might be the flex
http://www.appletreeresort.com
Or we might not be bothered with the drive and stay in the town.

I hope you have better weather than I did and remember the winds out there can be something.

Didn't get to play either of those, had to make the best of only getting one day to golf but next time I go I'm certainly going to play more.

Are you going to play the north and south then or just two rounds on one?

Just started picking up golf a few months. Played my first 18 today after months at the driving range and shot a 95. Really starting to love this game :smokin

Any tips or resources I should check out to help me get better?

Kevin Streelman with 7 straight birdies to steal the Traveler's Championship by 1 stroke from that d-bag Sergio Garcia :smokin

Kevin Streelman with 7 straight birdies to steal the Traveler's Championship by 1 stroke from that d-bag Sergio Garcia :smokin
I was hoping Choi could pull it off. Travelers would be a nice addition to the trophy case alongside K.J.'s win from the Players over Toms.

Congrats to Michelle Wie. Many more majors to come.

Played twice since last here, can't putt to save my life. Man it's killing me. To the practice green today for a couple hours, now to take wedges and practice chipping too is really the question?

damn i quit golf for a solid 2 yrs but the itch finally got too much and i had to scratch it.

what better way to get back in the game than by buying a new set of clubs on a whim? I've been playing my old set of Callaway X-12's for damn near 15 years now (including my hiatus) and figured I might as well start fresh if I'm going to play again. Just picked up a set of Nike VR_S X Irons for $185 on ebay withhout ever holding or hitting it hahahaha. Anyone have any experience with these?

damn i quit golf for a solid 2 yrs but the itch finally got too much and i had to scratch it.

what better way to get back in the game than by buying a new set of clubs on a whim? I've been playing my old set of Callaway X-12's for damn near 15 years now (including my hiatus) and figured I might as well start fresh if I'm going to play again. Just picked up a set of Nike VR_S X Irons for $185 on ebay withhout ever holding or hitting it hahahaha. Anyone have any experience with these?

No experience with those but that is a great price for a set of irons

This was a brutal thing for me yesterday...

10344787_10100543750037645_5460392323110196454_n.jpg

I'm Matt btw. 
mean.gif

Tough finish :lol:

Got a scramble this weekend, secret weapon is my nephew. Dude is a very good golfer but is young enough to hit from the front tee :lol:

Dude it was brutal.  Trending towards the best 9 of my life... Hit my 2nd shot fat on 8 and then 3 putted... Then on 9 my 2nd shot was along water and sitting above my feet a good 6 inches, 178 yds to the pin and i hit my 7 iron 20 yds left of where I wanted and 10 yds long... hazard, bladed the drop over the green, hit the next shot across the green, then 2 putted. 
sick.gif

We started off the back so this was the end of my 18... 48 on the front so I shot 90 smh.

^Saw that. Looked like he barely put any power into the swing too. If he can fine tune his game, he could go on a long run.

Went out last weekend and shot a 51 on 9. I lost legit 8-10 strokes on extra putts. :x

Can anyone recommend a relatively cheap SW/LW? Playing with a PW and AW right now which is killing me when i get just a few yards from the green.

Yea I finally saw thevideo of itI was expecting to see the wind flapping against his shirt and pants but it really didn't look that bad. that hole is very downhill though.

This British Open should be good. Rory playing really well. Phil and Tiger trying to hang on. Fowler within a few shots of the lead 
nthat.gif

Hopefully it's close come Sunday. There's nothing better than the drama of a close Sunday at a Major tourney. The absolute best!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom