Any Golfers on NT?

Lol why Spieth look so awkward in that pic! Dude don’t know how to kiss a broad, or her breath is THAT bad.

Had no idea Reed A) has had such a totally F'd up life/career, and B) is SO despised by pretty much everyone in and around the sport. These stories I've been reading about him are bananas. I just thought he was some lumpy white dude who just wanted to be like Tiger. CBS never told us about any of his dark ****.

Had no idea Reed A) has had such a totally F'd up life/career, and B) is SO despised by pretty much everyone in and around the sport. These stories I've been reading about him are bananas. I just thought he was some lumpy white dude who just wanted to be like Tiger. CBS never told us about any of his dark ****.

Just read up. Definitely had no idea he was a scum bag. :{

If it stays the way it is, winning score might not make it past 5 or 6 under for the tournament

If it stays the way it is, winning score might not make it past 5 or 6 under for the tournament
They said even par would have gotten you a top 3 finish the last three times the us open was played here

These greens are giving Oakmont a run of their money.

I can’t remember the name but I seen whoever was in last place shot a 92. On a good day I’ll shoot low to mid 90s on a course that’s probably 1500 yards shorter and a lot easier. I could only imagine trying to play Shinnecock. I’d be happy to break 120

This course looks like hell to play... Now rain this morning... Dustin's wedge game with his length is fun to watch.

Topography of the 1st green at Shinnecock:

41-512.png

Tiger is 5-over on that hole thru 2 rounds. BRUTAL. I mean, I'm cool with a course playing hard for these guys, but you need some kind of balance between difficult holes and difficult greens. You can't have a hole surrounded by hay AND a green that has like 7' of slope. **** is impossible.

With Tiger done, I'm now pulling for Fowler. I don't know if anyone is catching DJ though. Fleetwood with a nice surge today.

Went to the driving range at lunch, and could only think of how badly I would score at that nightmare of a course. 130? 150? :stoneface:

BTW, anyone have a Zepp training sensor? I just got one and am still trying to figure out how to use the thing, lol.

Regardless of how hard this course is, I still think the US Open is the worst of all golf tournaments because I'm pretty sure the only people they allow into the gallery are drunk, MAGA-hat wearing, 21-45 year old, bro trolls. Holy ****, how the pros don't just start 9-ironing some of these obnoxious douchebags is an amazing display of self-control.

I kinda enjoy the US Open the least of the Majors :ohwell:. I wanna see guys out there dissecting a course and going low. Watching dudes struggle to make par is no fun for me.

I can see both sides of watching guys struggle... I don't mind seeing them look like I do when one rolls off the backside of the green when they feel they hit it well... But watching them hit shots that only 100 guys on Earth can hit is entertaining as hell.

Haven’t watched today. Course playing more difficult then it has been the past 2 days or just not hitting well enough?

Back
Top Bottom