Any Golfers on NT?

Suggestions for socks for a walker??? I have a pair of swiftwicks that I like but they seem to be too thin and I wouldnt mind more coushin... Looking at kentwool since everybody that has them loves them

Haven't gone since New Years. Need to get out there but this rain is killing me. Hopefully sit starts to clear up and get a lil warmer, and not to mention daylight savings time next week, more light in the afternoon.

Ready for this snow to melt... Bout to cop a new cart bag, think im gonna go with the Nike Performance II bag.... Just gotta make sure it fits my putter with Fatso 5.0 grip

I need to get out there more this year. I made progress in 2012 where I dropped my avg round by about 15 strokes and I went by back up by like 8 again last year. This snow this year is truly killing me though!

2013 was an interesting year for me golf wise and equipment wise.... i played a LOT of different clubs, drivers, irons and putters. played some great rounds but needed to make some changes for 2014 if i wanted to PLAY MY BEST.....

so i decided if i wanted to PLAY MY BEST, i decided to go with the company that wants me to do just that.... PING

sold off the nike irons. sold off the mizuno irons.

bought ALL NEW PINGS.... except the putter

g25 driver
g25 fairway
g25 irons

scotty cameron futura x counter balanced putter....

all pretty minimal in flair. just functional tools to help me get to my best

but my bag wouldn't be my bag without a LITTLE flair...

in 2013, there was a small little shaft company start up that decided to change the game.... the company was started up by a man who worked for fujikura and matrix (and started the huge line of ozik shafts). CLEARLY this man knows what he's doing. and boy does he know what he's doing....

STRAIGHTEST SHAFTS EVER.... high modulus carbon and the price is low....

Last edited:
Current WITB:

Nike VR Pro LTD 9.5 w/ 80g RIP Phenom
Nike VR Pro LTD 3W w/ 70g RIP Phenom
Nike VR Pro LTD 5W w/ 70g RIP Phenom (depending on course will switch it for 52 wedge)
Nike VR Pro Combo CB w/ DG x100 shafts
Nike VR Pro Forged Wedges: 52, 56, 60
Nike Method 003
Currently using 2013 20xi-x

Weather needs to clear up so I can get out there again. Want to try out the new RZN Black.

I think this is finally the year I get new irons. I'm still playing with old Slingshots :lol:

Obviously going to hit them but my initial thoughts are Titleist or Taylormade but we will see. Not blades

Yes! Jason Day is due for a win. I really hope he wins a major this year. He was at the top of my list of golfers to bet on this week to win at Doral.
Jason Day at Match Play. One of my early sports highlights of the year. By far my favorite golfer, he's due for a major with the amount of close top 10 finishes. See 2013 Masters.

Had Charl Schwartzel at the Honda Classic. Adam Scott seems to be a popular play at Doral.

Jason Day winning at Doral:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...titude-change-leads-winning-article-1.1710304

If not him, I'd say Bradley or Fowler.

Yes! Jason Day is due for a win. I really hope he wins a major this year. He was at the top of my list of golfers to bet on this week to win at Doral.

this dude won 2 weeks ago and you say he's "due" for a win.... yeaaaaaaah

and fowler probably won't be winning anytime soon..... dude seems to be having some serious swing growing pains with butch

Last edited:
this dude won 2 weeks ago and you say he's "due" for a win.... hahahaha you clearly don't follow golf

Ya he won in match play, Doral isn't going to be match play. I should be more specific, he due for a major win. With a win at Doral it can give him a boost in confidence to hopefully pull out a win at the Masters. And ya I know he won in stroke play after the tragedy in the Phillippines. But now he gets to play in a field with the best golfers in the world.

Not a fan of cart bags unless you always ride. I still prefer to walk courses but that might just be me. Both bags look fine but that's a lot of orange for me.

Going golfing tomorrow morning...supposed to be 72 tomorrow here in NC :pimp:

Where in NC? I know there's maybe one or two other dudes that used to frequent this forum from NC, wonder if they're still around. I think it was juicyj or something like that?

Puma bag is dope but wayy to much orange

Daylight savings week might be one my happiest weeks of the year.

After work 9 holes 2-3 times per week in the Bay Area, there is NOTHING better :smokin

woooo! found some LEFTY titleist 710 mb 3-pw for $30 at a pawn shop...the season has started with a bang!

Back
Top Bottom