Any good restaurants open on Thanksgiving and/or Christmas?

Looking for a great spot to take the family on Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. My father in law passed away suddenly at the end of September and my wife andmom-in-law are still taking it hard. We just decided to skip Thanksgiving and Christmas because it's just too hard to celebrate. I just want to take themout to a nice restaurant and chill. No turkey and stuffing. Maybe we will be ready again in 08.

I may send them on a mother and daughter trip to Miami for Christmas.The holiday are ROUGH when you lost somebody.

I know McCormick and Schmick is open. Not too fancy, but still good. I would stay away from the Annapolis location at this point though, it seems like they arestill working on some things. Went to that one last weekend and the service sucked. Very unlike McCormick and Schmick IMO

sette bello in arlington is. i went there one year for thanksgiving. its not super fancy, but its pretty fancy.

Originally Posted by Realstar1

Looking for a great spot to take the family on Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. My father in law passed away suddenly at the end of September and my wife and mom-in-law are still taking it hard. We just decided to skip Thanksgiving and Christmas because it's just too hard to celebrate. I just want to take them out to a nice restaurant and chill. No turkey and stuffing. Maybe we will be ready again in 08.

I may send them on a mother and daughter trip to Miami for Christmas.The holiday are ROUGH when you lost somebody.

hey man, you and ya fams just take it easy, stay focused. yall will be aight, with time pain will heal.

Back
Top Bottom