Any Greek's On NT? Vol. Pledged & Crossed Fall '10

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sorry i can't identify with any of u guys on the frat tip. when the frat leaders and recruiters on ur campus all happen to be lames, u tend not to pledge.

That doesn't affect me at all. When I do pledge something. I'm pledging the ENTIRE org, not just one chapter that has some questionable characters.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sorry i can't identify with any of u guys on the frat tip. when the frat leaders and recruiters on ur campus all happen to be lames, u tend not to pledge.

That doesn't affect me at all. When I do pledge something. I'm pledging the ENTIRE org, not just one chapter that has some questionable characters.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Word thats wassup, kongrats to ur bro. And yea I've seen elder watson Diggs name on here . I was like no way the real E.W.D. has a NT hahaha

Lmao yea Fam Digs is def a Nupe..... He post heavy in the gun thread so check for him around there

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Word thats wassup, kongrats to ur bro. And yea I've seen elder watson Diggs name on here . I was like no way the real E.W.D. has a NT hahaha

Lmao yea Fam Digs is def a Nupe..... He post heavy in the gun thread so check for him around there

I've been doing alot of research and I think Ive figured out which NPHC frat I want to join next year...my concern is the "membership intake process" .....how was you guys' pledging process?

I've been doing alot of research and I think Ive figured out which NPHC frat I want to join next year...my concern is the "membership intake process" .....how was you guys' pledging process?

^
laugh.gif
why are you concerned about MIP?

Originally Posted by firered18

Umm its probly not for you bro.

Originally Posted by firered18

Umm its probly not for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom