Any info on '11/'12 release of Black Foam Pro/One???????

I was thinking of sole swapping my all black foamposite ones with on of my pearls but the differing soles would be an eye sore to me. (I mean one's with pro sole and vice versa..smh im just a sneakerhead) but yea any info??
Im talking about these BAD BOYS
5266469917_f37a08dda1.jpg

I was thinking of sole swapping my all black foamposite ones with on of my pearls but the differing soles would be an eye sore to me. (I mean one's with pro sole and vice versa..smh im just a sneakerhead) but yea any info??

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

They Needa Bring These Out...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

They Needa Bring These Out...
smokin.gif

Lol!! U guys are gonna get in trouble!! Hahaha. Check ebay, they pop up here and there. Sometimes at reasonable prices too

Lol!! U guys are gonna get in trouble!! Hahaha. Check ebay, they pop up here and there. Sometimes at reasonable prices too

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Right. I bought mine off eBay for $100shpd, just be patient. Plus, with all these retro+ colorways, there's got to be a few OG colorways coming up...

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Right. I bought mine off eBay for $100shpd, just be patient. Plus, with all these retro+ colorways, there's got to be a few OG colorways coming up...

thanks for reminding me that i need to get some fresh glue on mine(which r the ones in the pic 
tongue.gif
) so i can unds asap

thanks for reminding me that i need to get some fresh glue on mine(which r the ones in the pic 
tongue.gif
) so i can unds asap

still wishing here
<<<<<<

Ill even settle for someone's personal pics of these..anyone? lol

but in the meantime

Back
Top Bottom